Periphery Album News and Sampler Clip!!

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
im pretty sure i know the answer to this already (which is the negative form of yes) but will the tracks with chris ever be heard by the public? I think Spencer fits much better but it'd still be interesting to hear Chris' take on things (i know this is a stupid question, but im just a sweaty fanboi).

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
im pretty sure i know the answer to this already (which is the negative form of yes) but will the tracks with chris ever be heard by the public? I think Spencer fits much better but it'd still be interesting to hear Chris' take on things (i know this is a stupid question, but im just a sweaty fanboi).

This is a total shot in the dark and I probably shouldn't be addressing this question, but I would presume that due to contractual obligations, etc, they would not be able to make those publicly available. I could be wrong, though.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
This is a total shot in the dark and I probably shouldn't be addressing this question, but I would presume that due to contractual obligations, etc, they would not be able to make those publicly available. I could be wrong, though.

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking, but at the same time they still have bulb's soundclick up which has loads of periphery stuff with different ideas. There is also a tonne of stuff floating around with previous vocalists, but there isn't much they can do about that.

I just want this album to be released so i can throw out all my other cds :wallbash:

vampiregenocide

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
yeah thats kinda what i was thinking, but at the same time they still have bulb's soundclick up which has loads of periphery stuff with different ideas. There is also a tonne of stuff floating around with previous vocalists, but there isn't much they can do about that.

I just want this album to be released so i can throw out all my other cds :wallbash:

Bulb mentioned earlier in the thread, that they signed Periphery as a band, so anything they do together now is property of te elabel and subject to their powers. However, Bulb himself can release his own work still as he individually is not Periphery as a whole, and so separate. At least i think thats right. Any material released before now is out there anyway, not much the label can do about it.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score

The light and walk are both available on youtube as long as they don't copyright flag them. Think thats about as much as you'll find of that.

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

You guys can hear those demo tracks on youtube and there is stuff floating around on the interwebz, but as far as stuff tracked at Casey's, even if we did want to put that stuff out (which we dont), i dont even think there is a single completed song from the sessions with Casey, so there really is nothing to put out.

MarkPopkie

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wonder what's happening with Friend For A Foe also ... weird :rolleyes:
haha speak of the devil... when will we know?? i personally check 2 or 3 times a day for some sort of announcement... i am thoroughly intrigued by the bio changes! vocal DUO?? this can only mean amazing things

MarkPopkie

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea why spencer hasn't been performing with them lately? he did two, maybe three, shows then i've been reading that they've done several instrumental sets since then. what gives? sick? please god don't tell me that he blew his voice out already!

vontetzianos

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea why spencer hasn't been performing with them lately? he did two, maybe three, shows then i've been reading that they've done several instrumental sets since then. what gives? sick? please god don't tell me that he blew his voice out already!

didn't he get bronchitis or something like that?

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

we have done three instrumental shows
one was because the PA blew out in the middle of our first song in amarillo so we had no choice, then spencer got bronchitis and a sinus infection and obviously couldnt sing, he sang in LA even though he should have been resting, so we let him rest last night and by the time we are in Tacoma he should be good to go! (since we got him antibiotics and everything)

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
They're coming to Toronto March 3rd and I have no way to get back from the show :( AUGHDSUOGHFRUE

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
we have done three instrumental shows
one was because the PA blew out in the middle of our first song in amarillo so we had no choice, then spencer got bronchitis and a sinus infection and obviously couldnt sing, he sang in LA even though he should have been resting, so we let him rest last night and by the time we are in Tacoma he should be good to go! (since we got him antibiotics and everything)

if the PA blows out again, can you run his mic into Tosin's AxeFx?

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
nah dude haha, hes still coming out of a guitar cabinet, it would sound weird, if he were using an frfr rig it would work well though!
hopefully we wont be playing venues where we have to worry about things like that though!

Latest posts