Patch for Download #3 w/ POD HD & Instrumental Metal Mix Test

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by Dans, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Dans

Dans Dans_Envisage

Hi guys, this is Dans from Epitome. After sharing two patches on Axe Fx II (which you can check out here and here if you haven't), thought it's time to share a POD HD patch, which is the unit that I actually have spent much more time and have some great results with.

Check the patch in action here. It's the metal rhythm tone that kicks in at the second half of the clip.
    [SC]https://soundcloud.com/danshuang/epitome-event-horizon-w-pod-hd-patch-for-download[/SC]

It's a patch built on my POD HD desktop, using dual cab. I was going for an even sounding metal rhythm tone, and as "clean" as possible (if that make sense lol). I think the result is quite decent, yet check it yourself.
    Please feel free to convert it to work on other POD HD units. I also have the screenshots for all the settings in the pack if needed.

All music is for my instrumental metal project Epitome. If you like what you hear, please feel free to check out my Facebook page (friend requests welcomed), YouTube channel and SoundCloud profile. Will definitely keep you guys posted!

Facebook
    Youtube
    Soundcloud

And here's the download link for the patch! Have fun!

https://copy.com/0NHc8ZZJ3GUf

kamello likes this.
  2. Dans

Dans Dans_Envisage

Hey guys any comment on the mix or the music itself? Or has anyone tried out the patch? Would love to get some input from you guys :)

3. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

I dont hear anything when i play it :scratch:

4. kamello

kamello DESU METARU!

really liking the vibe and riffage, so Im gonna check your project (the ambient patches sounds awesome btw!)

can you post the screenshot to give it a try?, I have an HD500, havent used it in recordings since a loooooong time, but if my memory serves well that sounds like the Treadplate model right :D?

5. Dans

Dans Dans_Envisage

Really?? That's weird... But seems like it's working on some other's computer? From my soundcloud account I can see it's already been played several times...

Please let me know if I can fix that on my side :)

6. Dans

Dans Dans_Envisage

Thanks man! Glad you dig it! :)
    The screenshots are included in the pack with the patch itself. Please go download it. Also I believe you may find some sort of POD HD converter somewhere? I know I have found one and that'd also work.

Haha great hearing man! That's indeed the Treadplate model, also my absolute favorite one atm :hbang:

And btw since you mentioned, the ambient sound is actually a blend of two patches on Axe Fx II and POD HD :D Maybe I'll also share it on some point if I figure out how to build the sound into one patch on either unit :p

Cheers!