FS Partscaster project guitar (Warmoth body, Bill Lawrence and Dimarzio pickups, Fender Neck.)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Señor Voorhees, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Señor Voorhees

Señor Voorhees SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Warmoth Iceman body with a Bill Lawrence USA L500XL, a Dimarzio D Activator X neck pickup, and a Mexican Fender neck.
    Modifications (if any): Parts are separate, but will ship together.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Neck plate and screws. L500XL has two mounting screws. (included them because they needed fatter mounting screws, but they're a little chewed up.)
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Raleigh, NC.
    International OK? : Unfortunately, no.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): I've had successful dealings on this site in the past.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350 shipped for all of it obo.
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TS31L8P

More in depth description:

Body: Was rattle canned white, but never clear coated. It gets dirty easy, and has wear through the paint in places. Ideally, you would want to paint over it, or sand it down and do a proper paint job. A great project body that is made by Warmoth of alder with a fender six screw trem mount. The pickup routes are direct wood mounted, so no pickup rings needed, and no holes were made to mount the pups I had in before. A few small dings, but largely in good order. Includes the neck plate, toggle switch cover, control cavity cover, 2 fat strap buttons (still attached, they were taken from an old Warlock,) and the trem claw is still attached. The body was routed to accept fender strat style necks. 25.5" no 24 fret mod. Included neck works perfectly.

Pickups: They'll be shipped in a small box alongside the body. The L500XL is the "Bill Lawrence USA" variant. Both pickups were in an older Warmoth build a few years back, and moved into this body a year ago. Both function perfectly, and both have plenty of lead left. (I never trimmed them, so both have full factory lead left.) L500XL uses slightly thicker mounting screws than the Dimarzio, so I kept the two that I was using included. They function, but they're a little chewed up. Shouldn't be too difficult to source new ones if desired.

Neck: Not much to say... It's a Mexican Fender strat neck with a maple fretboard. Everything is stock; tuners, string tree, nut, etc. It's bounced back and forth a couple times between the Iceman body and the stock Fender body. It's in good condition and plays just like you'd imagine a Mexican Fender would.

Ideally I want to sell all pieces together. The body is in a box with the pickups (which are in their own padded box inside the bigger box.) The neck will ship separately from the body/pickups. If you want individual parts (ie: just the body, just the pickups, or just the neck) I'm open to offers.

Honestly, I'm not even close to married to the asking price. Make me any offer you want, there's plenty of wiggle room. There's a good chance you can make back money if you want to part it out yourself and just keep one item from the bunch. I'm just trying to get a few extra bucks so I can help fund a move in a few months.

Thanks for checking the listing out. Hope to hear from one of you fine folks soon!

Any questions or offers, just ask.

2. Señor Voorhees

Señor Voorhees SS.org Regular

Bizump. I'm willing to sell parts independently if the price is right. (Willing to sell cheap.) Make an offer if you want any part/combination of parts.