Painted in Exile (New York Tech/Prog/Melo/Math/Awesome)

bce5150

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Replied to a post about them on here back in 2011... totally forgot about them since then but thank you. This band kicks ass.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd forgotten them too. Some stuff was a bit cheesy, but I liked what I hear overall. Glad to see they aren't defunct.

Edit: Also forgot Ivan (Ivan?) joined the band.

straightshreddd

Dat Dood
Reaction score
Wow. Forgot about these guys, too. Glad to hear they're still around. Saw them live a few years back and they were amazing. Marc's DC727 was the first Carvin I'd seen and it's how I was introduced to the company.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
Wow. Forgot about these guys, too. Glad to hear they're still around. Saw them live a few years back and they were amazing. Marc's DC727 was the first Carvin I'd seen and it's how I was introduced to the company.

His 727 was the first Carvin I ever played, and I was wowed as I picked it up. Gas gas gas gas

Marc In Exile

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Guys! Sooo....I'm back after a while (very glad to be), and will be filling you in on all new things PIE that have gone on recently (which is a lot!)...

But FIRST! For those who are interested, I jumped on the bandwagon and entered the Strandberg competition:

Unfortunately, it requires votes (so shot), so I'll just suck it up and get my shameless plug out of the way right here.....VOTE IF YOU DIG IT AND WANT TO HEAR A STRANDBERG ON OUR NEW FULL-LENGTH!!! :fever:

Hit the big :yesway: here: https://jamtrackcentral.com/contests/strandberg/entry/193/

Voting ends Sunday night, but I'll be updating you on all of the new Painted In Exile news right after that!!! <3 :metal::shred:

Marc In Exile

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
SO.

It's been quite a while since I've been able to update those of you who are still keeping your eyes/ears open for us, but a lot has happened in the last few months....

First, our Original vocalist, Rob Richards REJOINED the band!

THEN, after 5 years away from the stage, on January 14th, 2016 we played a SOLD OUT Headlining Comeback Show, which was absolutely mind-blowing to us. (song starts at 1:20 if you REALLY just don't wanna watch the "epic" walk-on :rolleyes: )

and TODAY.... we *officially* launched our INDIEGOGO Campaign today for our upcoming Full-Length record with the one and only JAMIE KING (Between The Buried And Me, The Contortionist, Scale The Summit) !!!
http://igg.me/at/paintedinexile

Over $1,000 in just 6 hours....amazingly.

Not that we ever really left, but...... we are back!

Marc In Exile

SS.org Regular
Reaction score