Painted in Exile (New York Tech/Prog/Melo/Math/Awesome)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by SerratedSkies, Nov 2, 2009.

1. bce5150

bce5150 SS.org Regular

Replied to a post about them on here back in 2011... totally forgot about them since then but thank you. This band kicks ass.

2. Watty

Watty Naturally Cynical

Yeah, I'd forgotten them too. Some stuff was a bit cheesy, but I liked what I hear overall. Glad to see they aren't defunct.

Edit: Also forgot Ivan (Ivan?) joined the band.

3. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

There was a recent update?

4. straightshreddd

straightshreddd Dat Dood

Wow. Forgot about these guys, too. Glad to hear they're still around. Saw them live a few years back and they were amazing. Marc's DC727 was the first Carvin I'd seen and it's how I was introduced to the company.

5. GiveUpGuitar

GiveUpGuitar Give Up the Goods!

His 727 was the first Carvin I ever played, and I was wowed as I picked it up. Gas gas gas gas

6. Marc In Exile

Marc In Exile SS.org Regular

Guys! Sooo....I'm back after a while (very glad to be), and will be filling you in on all new things PIE that have gone on recently (which is a lot!)...

But FIRST! For those who are interested, I jumped on the bandwagon and entered the Strandberg competition:

Unfortunately, it requires votes (so shot), so I'll just suck it up and get my shameless plug out of the way right here.....VOTE IF YOU DIG IT AND WANT TO HEAR A STRANDBERG ON OUR NEW FULL-LENGTH!!! :fever:

Hit the big :yesway: here: https://jamtrackcentral.com/contests/strandberg/entry/193/

Voting ends Sunday night, but I'll be updating you on all of the new Painted In Exile news right after that!!! <3 :metal::shred:

7. Marc In Exile

SO.

It's been quite a while since I've been able to update those of you who are still keeping your eyes/ears open for us, but a lot has happened in the last few months....

First, our Original vocalist, Rob Richards REJOINED the band!

THEN, after 5 years away from the stage, on January 14th, 2016 we played a SOLD OUT Headlining Comeback Show, which was absolutely mind-blowing to us. (song starts at 1:20 if you REALLY just don't wanna watch the "epic" walk-on :rolleyes: )

and TODAY.... we *officially* launched our INDIEGOGO Campaign today for our upcoming Full-Length record with the one and only JAMIE KING (Between The Buried And Me, The Contortionist, Scale The Summit) !!!
    http://igg.me/at/paintedinexile
    [​IMG]

Over $1,000 in just 6 hours....amazingly.

Not that we ever really left, but...... we are back!

8. Marc In Exile