Padalka guitars

Ze_F

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Afaik

Between 4K to 5K depending on specs (not a term of contract, just my opinion)
Simon is working on the run right now.
There was one available last week (he showed it to me, very nice FF 7 strings with an engraved maple neck, flamed blueish maple top)
Of course, I can always ask him ;)

Rein229

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Does anyone have a build with Simon he's currently working on?

I got an update on my Pluto build today and it's looking like it'll be done in a month or so. It's going to be interesting to see how shipping goes. I'm glad those last few he finished up made it to their owners hands without much fuss.

This is my second build from him, and glad it's nearing completion. If I had waited any longer it may not have happened for the foreseeable future.

Here's a picture of my first build, his first Saturn bass. I picked up guitar during the pandemic and ended up changing my initial book order(second build) to a baritone.

IMG_20190919_195203.jpg

Rein229

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So he moved to Switzerland? That's pretty cool
He hasn't moved just yet, he had started the process months ago and will be moving very soon. He wants to finish and send out as many guitars as he can, so there's less to move. He gave me about 2 more weeks on my guitar before it ships, and I'm going to guess he wants to sell and ship these finished Plutos he has available.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I spent a week in Switzerland earlier this year. Incredible country that I’d love to live in but it is crazy expensive. Food prices are 3-4 times what I’d pay back home. There is a high cost of living but it is matched by higher wages. You need to make a lot to live there so prices would need to go up a lot.

Rein229

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got the finished gallery today, thought I'd share a couple more pictures before Simon puts them all up on his website. I'll have a NGD thread started once I've received it and had a little time on it.
It is seriously incredible, Simon really outdid himself with this one, especially with the fretboard inlay. It's a new technique he'd come up with but never tried. I'm glad I went with the design he came up with.
DSCF8706.jpg
DSCF8702.jpg
DSCF8695.jpg

Last edited:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Not really a fan of the design but the color scheme is cool. It's pretty hard to make a red and black guitar that doesn't look like a failed american sports car.

Alberto7

Silly Goose Engineering
Contributor
Reaction score
The inlay is pretty cool also. From afar it looks like those Hubble photos of far away, colorful nebulae.