Padalka guitars

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't look as large when put in context. Looks gorgeous! :)

I emailed Simon about getting another guitar in the pipeline; I'm on his notification list now for when he has new spots opening up. Seems like it's going to be a bit of a wait :lol: he mentioned that he's going to have some pre-built instruments available near the end of the year though, so anyone who's interested should stay tuned.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
The back of the neck and body joint look incredible!

Don't mind me bumping threads, just catching up on all the luthiery stuff I missed in the past couple months. :lol:

knet370

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice guitar dude and great playing. Just wondering hows the string action. Coz it Seems like its effortless to play. Any chance you can measure the string action on it?

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
I don't have the right kind of ruler to measure the action. I might be getting one at some point, but all I can say right now is that it's super low, and like you said effortless. I'm no master shredder by any means but it's definitely the easiest guitar I've ever played. The neck and frets are fantastic, the action is low, the balance is good, etc.

kavinsky

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Rally like this one
One of the best up to date, looks incredible to me
more photos here https://www.facebook.com/pg/padalkaguitars/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1672447259441333
hC19YBIw79A.jpg
Y6rZGGP-s18.jpg
4UaKad3MJM4.jpg

KnightBrolaire

OnlyPointies™
Reaction score
some of the best figured black limba I've ever seen. Between that and the neck I prefer the back more than the front lol.

Mr_Mar10

*space for hire*
Reaction score
Sick!!! Neck heel transition looks odd but seriously talented guy
Want one

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Whoever decided to spray minty blue-green over the center of that breath-taking figure needs to have his custom order privileges revoked. Incredible guitar apart from that!

GXPO

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Whoever decided to spray minty blue-green over the center of that breath-taking figure needs to have his custom order privileges revoked. Incredible guitar apart from that!

It's a shame not to be able to see the full effect of the figuring, but otherwise I actually really like the elegance of the fade. Classy.