Our Oceans Crowdfunding Campaign (Tymon Kruidenier's [Ex-Cynic/Exivious] new project)

Cnev

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Tymon is one of my favs, and the material sounds great. Thank you for the heads up!

Reaction score
This just seems like some kind of shoegaze, post-rock-ish band. I ....ing love Exivious for their prog and complexity, and sometimes even laid-back moments, but from what I heard of this new project, it's just not for me.

Good lucks for you anyways, guys!

Tymon

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks, Piggins! And no worries Omega Cluster, I'm sure you're not alone. I don't expect everyone who's into Exivious to embrace this band with open arms. And there will be another Exivious album for those people in due time :)

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
And there will be another Exivious album for those people in due time :)

This... why did you have to say this? :( Now I'm all hyped up! I've been listening to Luminal nonstop since like 2 weeks ago. The beginning of Alphaform always gets me.

And man, this band (OO -because everything now a days has to be acronym-ized) just shows how awesome you can be at diverse types of music (diversity does not inherently equal awesomeness, but you got it, man. You got it). And I agree with Piggins: She has an awesome voice. Very much suits the style. Can't wait to hear more!

beneharris

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Haha I thought the same thing when I saw it later...

I liked it a whole lot, good stuff. Gonna go pledge now. But dude, you're doing the videos all wrong. Just post more pictures of her, you'll get funded. :yesway:

Tymon

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks dudes! The guitar recordings are going very well. Robin is coming over to record bass this weekend, so things are coming along quite nicely!

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
Sucks to hear Noora departed from the band (or the band departed from her). I'm sure you'll find an able replacement soon! Good luck!