Or FT / ESP LTD F-2E Guitar (Year 2008 model)

wangmauler

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm selling my ESP TLD F-2E guitar, as I don't really play it, and am looking for a nice 7/8 string to purchase in the near future.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2008 ESP LTD F-2E Guitar

Good condition - normal hairline scuffs/pickmarks, with a few dings noted in the pictures below. Hardware(floyd rose) is a bit worn from use and age, but I have kept it clean from sweat/dirt over the years. I bought this new from a shop online in 2008, but don't recall where the shop was. :( I've only got about 40 hours of play time on it since 2008, and it's been used in only one gig when I broke a string(the first and only time I've done that live) on my main guitar(EVH wolfgang).

I'll trade this and cash for a 7 string Carvin, or like guitar.

Anyways:

Modifications (if any):Fine sanding on the back of the neck for smooth playability. Looks slightly matte compared to the body, and plays very very nice. I do this to all my guitars that have a gloss finish(I love oil finish/fine sanded necks).
Accessories (hardshell case etc):Stock Hardshell ESP case(in pics)
Location (City,State or City,Country):Shrewsbury MA/USA
International OK? :No
Contact Info (No Phone #s)Here, or email:[email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid):pr0gguitarn3rd on eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $400 + shipping/obo

Just to note before pictures, there is some light damage to the pickup rings, and I never got around to ordering new ones. Pickups are fine however. The case has one missing latch on the 4 that are on it(in pics).
There is also some damage on the back(in one of the last pics) to the gloss finish/some wood that chipped when i removed the back cover for the first time. It seems as though some finish was not fully set when it left the factory or something, as it was attached to the plastic cover(now removed).

The tone pot works fine, however the knob + post physically comes out if you pull it too hard, but pops back in place. It did this the day I bought it, just never bothered to replace it(I'm definitely lazy).

Pictures:

EMgUwsT.jpg

HwY5NIk.jpg

R5vVe5B.jpg

iPDD91S.jpg

8cQ2rmZ.jpg

IsZypQA.jpg

3DKd0VU.jpg

DZ53wrg.jpg

X5rbbfA.jpg

mBpi4FD.jpg

NjVfNuF.jpg

qX6z5DQ.jpg

Si4nm5J.jpg

This last pic, the latch issue is on the other side, which has 4 clip latches, and the very right one is the issue.

Also, you can see the guitar being used in my bands Music Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msW5_PQqYzk

If anyone wants to see it in fake action.

wangmauler

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
kriss kross will make ya, bump. bump.

Also want to add that I'm looking for a non-trem 7 or 8 string guitar(stop tail or string through preferably).

Last edited:

wangmauler

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yup. I got goose bumps. They're all over my arm. But they will go away if you buy this beautiful guitar. Please help me rid of these bumpy lumps of goose.