opinions needed on Ibanez gig bag please (IGB2540)

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by adrianb, Jul 21, 2019.

1. adrianb

adrianb SS.org Regular

Lately i've been wanting to get a gig bag that could hold my two beloved preciouses, and i've been checking this out:

https://www.ibanez.com/usa/products/detail/igb2540_01.html

I want something that would allow me to carry both guitars in one hand and an amp or my pedal bag in the other. The guitars are in question are a stratocaster and an RG7421. Has anybody tried this particular bag? I'm a little concerned that the angled headstock of the RG would somehow pull at the bag and make things tighter, etc.

2. WhiteLightOfDeath

WhiteLightOfDeath Hidden Sword

Honestly dude, what about you hang on around your shoulder behind your back, carry the pedal in the back back over it, and then you nave two free hands for the amp and the other guitar? That looks cumbersome and heavy, I’d rather distribute the weight but thats just imho

Good luck

3. kisielk

kisielk SS.org Regular

I assume since the bag is sold by Ibanez, they've probably taken the fact that people would use them for RGs into consideration.

4. adrianb

adrianb SS.org Regular

I thought of that, but i also want the option to carry both guitars on my back, too. I don't think it would be that heavy, and most likely would be less cumbersome than, say, an acoustic on my back. I appreciate the honesty dude.

Yeah you're probably right, thanks.

WhiteLightOfDeath likes this.