Online Project?

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by nicomortem, May 2, 2014.

1. nicomortem

nicomortem SS.org Regular

I did my first online collaboration earlier this year, and now I am itching for more. I can play guitar and bass, I can sing both clean and scream/growl, I would pretty much be open to anything, metal, funk, jazz, alternative, R&B, whatever I can get my hands on. I have a DAW and recording capability. Any takers?

2. Djentliman

Djentliman wants a diff name!

check my soundcloud in my signature. do you have anything you could show your style with like a SoundCloud are similar?

3. XplosivduX

XplosivduX SS.org Regular

4. nicomortem

5. nicomortem

I can do jazz/metal, basically jazz-type swinging beats with double bass patterns to make them sound heavy, and metal-type guitars with palm muting and chugging, but using jazz chords and scales. A walking bassline with a distorted, clanky metal-style bass under that, and maybe a horn in the lead?

6. redwng1

redwng1 SS.org Regular

Looking for a singer on a new song that a buddy and I collaborated on. The song was just finished but needs vocals. We are open to any style you feel fits, but have been leaning towards something along the lines of this:

SYBREED - No Wisdom Brings Solace (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Do not go off of what is on my SC page...that is all me and I am a drummer that tries to play guitar. On this song my buddy plays guitar, I played the drums and helped write the song. We are trying to move forward and started writing another song last night.

Let me know if you are at all interested and I will send you the song via email. If your down we can move forward with sending you the RAW files.

Please let me know either way.

Thanks

7. nicomortem

Sure, I can do that. But I would rather do clean vocals, or throat vocals, and not both in the same song. If you can live with that, I can pretty much be open to whatever the music sounds like. If I listen to the actual song you want me to do, I can let you know which of the two vocal styles I would want to put on it, and go from there. What do you say?