Online Guitarist's want to bounce Ideas off of eachother. FFO The Acacia Strain, Traitors, Sworn In.

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by browning904, May 26, 2019.

1. browning904

browning904 SS.org Regular

Hey everyone, Eric Here.

Looking for another intermediate ish guitarist online to bounce recorded ideas off of along those previously listed examples. I have A fairly decent foundation of recording knowledge, but no one to work with. I can program drums well 10 years drumming and would like to collab on some jams for fun and experience. I play a 7 in drop G# or drop A fairly well, specifically rhythm. I've been using Reaper for the last couple months as a heads up.

Let me know so I can shoot you my email.

2. Jason B

Jason B Unbanned

Any ideas you’re willing to link to? You’re more likely to catch interest if casual browsers such as myself have more than this classified to associate with you. I mean no offense when I point out that your other posts here being general theory questions may give the impression that you’re closer to beginner to intermediate and; with nothing else to go on, your “I play in drop G# or A” comes off as a condition of working with you that limits the pool of prospectives even further.

I can’t tell if you have a specific goal along the lines of “online metal band jamming via MIDI and carrier pigeon because Periphery” or a more general “I don’t play out so I’m open to anything that feels like progress.” Again: I’m not assuming you fall into any one of these extremes. It’s just that readers with nothing but the text to go on are liable to assume the least and pass over something cool.

BananaDemocracy likes this.