Omega Granophyre - First Playthru!

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
Interesting how YouTubers will say “this is the best amp I’ve ever played in the history of earth!!” Only to post it for sale a day later….then in a few weeks they will talk about the next amp being the best they ever played…until that one’s reverb listing

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Interesting how YouTubers will say “this is the best amp I’ve ever played in the history of earth!!” Only to post it for sale a day later….then in a few weeks they will talk about the next amp being the best they ever played…until that one’s reverb listing

You are exposing their secrets! :lol:

nickgray

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That is bright af.

Would also be nice to hear something other than basic palm mutey power chords. It's almost like a reverse Guitar World demo problem :lol:

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Is that not the way of the modern guitarist YouTuber and wannabe "influencer" as of late?
Burn and flip through an awful lot of gear at a loss whilst backpedaling from the "best equipment I'll never sell" energy from that day before in a tryhard bid for some extra internet clicks, likes, and shares?

BrutalRob

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
that bright sound does not come in as a suprise to me. I got both the DV77 and vm65 which they came up with and i think these are dark speakers.

decemberance

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got mine before 3 weeks. Sounds great, feels great. I have the KT 66 power tubes.
I am pleased!!!!

Last edited:

Rezamatix

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
for starters I borrowed this amp for this demo. It went back to the owner who was selling it anyway. It's just a dumb demo, the fact that people have all these "ideas" about "youtubers" etc is extra noise. Enjoy the demo or dont, it's helpful for some people and honestly that's all i care about.

katsumura78

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Your demos are solid man. Appreciated by many I’m sure. I have no reference for the speakers or pickups you use but you manage to get something great out of most amps you’ve demo’d. Do you have a top 3 list of amps? And why?