OGD-NPD! (Brian Moore i9 and Nailbombs) Pictures inside!

Seedawakener

ouh...
Reaction score
Bought this in NYC a year ago... Never posted any pictures. Got a pair of Nailbombs and a trilogy suite single coil for it a while back and finally got the chance to put them in... Sounds absolutely fantastic and looks just as good as it sounds!

on to the pics:

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats :metal. that guitar looks awesome, top is just great :hbang:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
sexy! i'm not a fan of the headstock, but i wouldn't care about that if someone wanted me to have it :lol:

congrats too, the pickups really pulls the whole thing together! just needs a middle single coil that somehow matches the general scheme of the thing :p

Seedawakener

ouh...
Reaction score
sexy! i'm not a fan of the headstock, but i wouldn't care about that if someone wanted me to have it :lol:

congrats too, the pickups really pulls the whole thing together! just needs a middle single coil that somehow matches the general scheme of the thing :p

I asked for a gold coiled single coil but they couldn't do that! I love the way these pup's look though! :yesway: The guitar feels and sounds great!

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
I love BMGs, they are so amazingly easy to play, congrats man!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
how do the nailbombs sound in that? can you compare them to another pickup??

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
^I'm selling my Brian Moore Guitar since I only play 7 strings and have no use for it anymore, but damn man, absolutely +1 on the ergonomic factor.
I have yet to play a guitar that hugs the body as well as a BMG, they were just designed for ultimate comfort. My only beef is that the neck profile is slightly too round for my tastes.