Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
There was one singlecut with a burl maple top and a whale inlay and a ViK-style headstock. Not a traditional tele - more of a carve top. A lot of things on that one were pretty weird - think that was a very strong-willed customer.

Any pictures of that one? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm curious :lol:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Any pictures of that one? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm curious :lol:

Google: "Daemoness singlecut", First results :lol:

2b1772d1012ef48c784db7a389d2d25e.jpg

mikah912

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Slaughterburst is one of the greatest stains ever conceived! Seriously awesome and looks amazing on that beautiful quilted top. Someone needs to order a V with it in slime green.

SO AGREED.

I love this finish so much, I'm now having a plainjane BM clone of mine with a flame maple top/black korina-limba body refinished in a very similar style (I went with a smaller Mayones-esque burst because the flames look better in the darker parts of the top, but the color gradients are verrrry similar).

I'm having the birdseye maple headstock done to match too. I'll find another thread to post it in when it's done, tho.

That is my number one favorite quilted maple top of all time. Without question or hesitation.

RustInPeace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
"After careful consideration I have decided to close the Daemoness order book. I think it is best for myself, my team and the brand to focus on our existing orders and projects - and look at developing our tools, resources and the way we work to properly handle the demand for Daemoness guitars as we move forward. I started this brand in 2006 with no other ambition than to make the best custom guitars I could to serve the metal community. Now, nearly ten years later the global reach of the brand demands that I look again at the mechanisms of how we work and make decisions that are best for the the brand and the people already in the order queue. Rest assured that when I do re-open the book, the workshop will be better able to handle demand and deliver guitars with shorter waiting periods. No one gets frustrated with Daemoness waiting times more than myself, and craftsmen who wear waiting times as a badge of honour do not have the people that they are working for at the centre of their motivation - I do. Do not worry about a larger but less focused Daemoness guitars emerging after this period. That is not the case and never will be. Daemoness will always be a hardcore brand and I have no interest in taking even the slightest step back from that for commercial reasons. Total hardcore technical mayhem is the only way I have ever operated creatively, and that will never change. But it is time to head back to base, refuel and rearm and prepare for the next phase. I have a massive amount of exciting projects that will come to fruition over the next year so please stay subscribed to the social media and check the website (Dæmoness Guitars – Lutherie Infernus) for more. I will also be announcing the new Daemoness artists who will be joining Anton Svedin, developing new guitar models and releasing a video blog series that is about guitars, guitar making, creativity, and the philosophy and wisdom that is Heavy Metal. My deepest thanks to all the people who have helped me and believed in my craft over the last decade. Daemoness really is a brand "for metal players, by metal players", and if it wasn't for that belief we would not be in this position. My team and I will give everything we have to reward your belief - by making sure Daemoness guitars reaches it's maximum potential. This is the end of the beginning. Dylan Humphries XXX:VII:MMXV"

daemonessaxes

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi guys, its official. This is best for everyone..

After careful consideration I have decided to close the Daemoness order book. I think it is best for myself, my team and the brand to focus on our existing orders and projects - and look at developing our tools, resources and the way we work to properly handle the demand for Daemoness guitars as we move forward. I started this brand in 2006 with no other ambition than to make the best custom guitars I could to serve the metal community. Now, nearly ten years later the global reach of the brand demands that I look again at the mechanisms of how we work and make decisions that are best for the the brand and the people already in the order queue. Rest assured that when I do re-open the book, the workshop will be better able to handle demand and deliver guitars with shorter waiting periods. No one gets frustrated with Daemoness waiting times more than myself, and craftsmen who wear waiting times as a badge of honour do not have the people that they are working for at the centre of their motivation - I do. Do not worry about a larger but less focused Daemoness guitars emerging after this period. That is not the case and never will be. Daemoness will always be a hardcore brand and I have no interest in taking even the slightest step back from that for commercial reasons. Total hardcore technical mayhem is the only way I have ever operated creatively, and that will never change. But it is time to head back to base, refuel and rearm and prepare for the next phase. I have a massive amount of exciting projects that will come to fruition over the next year so please stay subscribed to the social media and check the website (Dæmoness Guitars – Lutherie Infernus) for more. I will also be announcing the new Daemoness artists who will be joining Anton Svedin, developing new guitar models and releasing a video blog series that is about guitars, guitar making, creativity, and the philosophy and wisdom that is Heavy Metal. My deepest thanks to all the people who have helped me and believed in my craft over the last decade. Daemoness really is a brand "for metal players, by metal players", and if it wasn't for that belief we would not be in this position. My team and I will give everything we have to reward your belief - by making sure Daemoness guitars reaches it's maximum potential. This is the end of the beginning. Dylan Humphries XXX:VII:MMXV

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Man, so sick of people trying to capitalize on the guitar world. From ebay listing headline:

"DAEMONESS-Cimmerian-Guitar-ALL-new-orders-at-Daemoness-on-HOLD-Get-yours-now"

Heroooh

Deer Napkin
Reaction score
Dylan gave me a quote just like two days ago so is it valid or nah? Better ask him i think

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ did you confirm your order, did you get the chance to pay your deposit? if so then you're safe, otherwise, try emailing Dylan, he's the only one to give a proper answer. that said, i'm really happy i took the initiative to pay my place in the queue myself last year. pfew!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Thunderbirds are go again guys!!

From Daemoness FB page:

"Landlord has finally finished the heavier parts of the structural work to our building. Things can start to get back to normal in the workshop now. Thanks to everyone who has been patient over the last few weeks - they have been very challenging."

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
The shop now looks even more metal, as if that was even possible! :lol: