Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Last I heard was like last December. I have not received a new time frame. Dylan doesn’t operate like that.
regardless of the whole build time, even stuff like "call you next week about wood" never happened during my build

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
regardless of the whole build time, even stuff like "call you next week about wood" never happened during my build
That’s happened to me too a few times. But it doesn’t really matter to me personally. The guitars get built.

If you knew anything about Daemoness before ordering you’d know you’d be getting into an insane wait. I don’t necessarily support it but it’s not like this is news for anyone.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
That’s happened to me too a few times. But it doesn’t really matter to me personally. The guitars get built.

If you knew anything about Daemoness before ordering you’d know you’d be getting into an insane wait. I don’t necessarily support it but it’s not like this is news for anyone.
Totally agreed. I hope they stopped giving people timelines

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Totally agreed. I hope they stopped giving people timelines
I was told in the beginning that my estimated wait was a rough estimate at best and that was only for the build to commence.

AFAIK he hasn’t accepted new orders in a very long time.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I was told in the beginning that my estimated wait was a rough estimate at best and that was only for the build to commence.

AFAIK he hasn’t accepted new orders in a very long time.
I hope they dig out their hole and get (back) to good customer service

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
well that's not gonna help, unless he's been replaced
Dylan told me that he’s going to only work alone from now on, given his experience working with others.

The goal is to clear out the books and only offer off the peg designs after that.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, given my anecdotal experience, he needs someone to run the business side. Cannot comment on who is the right person of course :)