Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by Joe Harvatt, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Flappydoodle

Flappydoodle SS.org Regular

It's not just the overall shape though. I'm not a design guy AT ALL, but I'm quite confident I could pick out a Daemoness from an ESP or Jackson. That kinda "thick" paintwork look is part of a Daemoness too. Don't have better words to describe it, lol

MAJ Meadows SF likes this.
  2. MAJ Meadows SF

MAJ Meadows SF on a tone quest

your front yard, staring into your window
    There was a third, but it was swallowed by the maw of infinite teeth rushing forth from the blackened expanse between the stars that Dylan was able to coerce via ritual necromancy and blood offering whilst using the "Sigil of the Gate"...

I do recall seeing on old picture of the workshop with a Valkenbyrd on the wall. And that was a couple years ago, so it can't be Scud's. Intriguing.

Fucking unreal dude. I've already slack jawed in congrats over this news on IG, but again, fucking wow what an honor.

Blytheryn and IbanezDaemon like this.
  3. IbanezDaemon

IbanezDaemon Raptus regaliter

Thanks man. Yeah Dylan ran it past me and it really was cool to be able to do it. Think that tour started last night. Hopefully get some good footage and pics, maybe Karl Sanders and Erik Rutan will get a blast on it...that would be immense!!

watson503 and MAJ Meadows SF like this.
  4. MAJ Meadows SF

MAJ Meadows SF on a tone quest

your front yard, staring into your window
    Hell yeah it would! That's really freaking cool. That's an opportunity of a lifetime to have the chance for all those legends riff on a personal guitar. Happily jealous! If it was mine, I wouldn't even mind a ding or two because of who is playing it (not wishing for that in the slightest; but it would be a memorable "tour scar").

Blytheryn and IbanezDaemon like this.