"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

Crungy

I've made up mah mahnd, I ain't wastin no mo tahm
Reaction score
I'd say they're akin to Speed Holes (makes your car go faster)

NeglectedField

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anyone else here have gastroenteritis and how long did it fuck you up for? As in, not the shitting/vomiting stuff but the long term? I lost nearly half a stone in the space of 3 days last week and I'm all rather depleted and weakened from it.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
Anyone else here have gastroenteritis and how long did it fuck you up for? As in, not the shitting/vomiting stuff but the long term? I lost nearly half a stone in the space of 3 days last week and I'm all rather depleted and weakened from it.

Yeah, I can last that much. Do eat your vegies soup to get yourself hydrated.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
My kids have been obsessed with the Disney movie "Turning Red" and have consequently got the themesong stuck in my head to a degree that I'd rather not discuss further.

Help me.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
My kids have been obsessed with the Disney movie "Turning Red" and have consequently got the themesong stuck in my head to a degree that I'd rather not discuss further.

Help me.

Put on other movies, like "The Toy Story", "A Bug's Life", "Ant Z", "Cars", "Kung Fu Panda", "Wall-E" (this one is grand and has super nice music), "Ratatui", "How to train your dragon"... just to name a few. 😁

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience/luck with OnePlus phones? About to buy a couple refurbished ones and want to know people's experiences .

Crungy

Reaction score
No direct experience though one of my crew members has one, not sure on the specific model. I'll ask her what she thinks of it.

Those are available at Walmart correct? I'd think the return policy is decent if you didn't like them.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
97 + octane? what is that some kind of 90s tuned factory turbo?

Crungy

Reaction score
My first thought was Saab but it also looks like a minivan. Was there a weird Saab turbo minivan?

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Person-Murdering-A-Goldfish-603e69d09ddb5__700.jpg

The clickbait companies don't want you to know this one weird trick (#22 will shock you)!

I don't know how these people get away with this garbage. Is coca cola paying them to use those thumbnails? Life in the 21st century is so incredibly bizarre.

Crungy

Reaction score
What a time to be alive right?

As much as I hate seeing those click bait titles with the "one weird trick" line I kind of love the absurdity of it.

The Coke in the gas tank pic I saw this morning kind of pissed me off since that would likely be the end of your car. Then again, if someone did that without doing a simple Google search probably deserves to save gas from a ruining their engine.

KnightBrolaire

Grand Wiggle Wizard
Reaction score
the one that still irritates me is when people think you can magically convert a gas combustion engine to a hydrogen one just by buying a fuel line attachment.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Not saying that people doing dumb things warrants their property getting destroyed but I'm sorry, I have just about zero sympathy for someone that dumps a water-based liquid into their gas-tank because of a picture that they saw online. At the least, you're certainly begging for big problems with such a lack of common sense.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
the one that still irritates me is when people think you can magically convert a gas combustion engine to a hydrogen one just by buying a fuel line attachment.
LOL

Reminds me of the Electro-Boom guy: "electric guitar ... is just a combination of guitar and electricity." Then he wirenuts an AC line cord to his strings and plugs it into an outlet and nearly kills himself.

So, a hydrogen car is just a car full of hydrogen, rite?

It sounds so silly and dumb, but if people didn't fall for this, they wouldn't mass produce the conversions kits that are just wires and a plastic tube.

dr_game0ver

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Put on other movies, like "The Toy Story", "A Bug's Life", "Ant Z", "Cars", "Kung Fu Panda", "Wall-E" (this one is grand and has super nice music), "Ratatui", "How to train your dragon"... just to name a few. 😁
As a French peson, this is a déclaration of war. Which we will be loosing but still...

Crungy

Reaction score
Not saying that people doing dumb things warrants their property getting destroyed but I'm sorry, I have just about zero sympathy for someone that dumps a water-based liquid into their gas-tank because of a picture that they saw online. At the least, you're certainly begging for big problems with such a lack of common sense.
Jesus... I had not seen that one.