Northlane-citizen instrumental mix[RAW MULTITRACKS INCLUDED]

mr95

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is an instrumental cover and mix of one of my favorite songs from the last masterpiece dropped by Northlane. All the raw tracks and MIDI (except the synth ones that have been improvised) are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhbtctlweaio1cu/northlane-citizen raw tracks.zip?dl=0 in case you want to do mixing practice or doing a vocal cover(in this case,would be nice put me in the credits). Hope to be helpful and to receive some feedbacks!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/matteo_raccone/northlane-citizen-instrumental-mix-raw-tracks-included[/SC]

Last edited:

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
digging the low-end thump and overall vibe you got in your mix
guitar tone is not my cup of tea though.

Definitely gonna play around with this
Thanks! :)

Stijnson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sounds good in general dude! Imo the guitars could do with a few db increase in volume. They are slightly hidden and not creating a lot of width as a result. And makes the drums, especially the kick and cymbals stand out a little too much for my tastes.

Good job though, might have a go at this one myself!

mr95

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sounds good in general dude! Imo the guitars could do with a few db increase in volume. They are slightly hidden and not creating a lot of width as a result. And makes the drums, especially the kick and cymbals stand out a little too much for my tastes.

Good job though, might have a go at this one myself!
Thanks for the tips! Love your works,I'm following you on soundcloud,hope to get a good amp modeler in the future,I'm stick to amp vsts everytime ahaha

mr95

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
digging the low-end thump and overall vibe you got in your mix
guitar tone is not my cup of tea though.

Definitely gonna play around with this
Thanks! :)

Thanks! Honestly I didn't like the guitar tone in this mix that much,now I've updated the mix and sounds also better on various devices!

Stijnson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips! Love your works,I'm following you on soundcloud,hope to get a good amp modeler in the future,I'm stick to amp vsts everytime ahaha

Thanks for the compliments dude, following you back! Just posted a mix with only VST guitars myself ;)