NJD!!!

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
So I used to live in brooklyn and get these for a quarter at the corner store constantly when I was little but I'd never once seen them in jersey around where I am. Went into the supermarket today and saw these 6 for a dollar and haven't been that excited in I dunno how long.

People were looking at me like I was crazy.

DSC00350.jpg

Fuck yeah! go time!

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Its really really cheap juice. It might as well be water + food coloring + sugar and its awesome. Anyone who grew up in the city as a kid tends to know of these things.

Actually this has actual ingredients on the label for the first time! I should check.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
LOL, we sell those (along with the Big Hugs for $0.69) at my parents' convenience store. If I would have known, I would have shipped some to you!

I can be your "dealer" if you want (ROFLing at the idea. "Dude, I'm addicted to little hugs!!!" :lol::lol::lol:)

beneharris

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
oh man that crap is awesome. it wasn't at a major store so that i can go get some was it?

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
i always had these growing up but sadly they seem to have disappeared around here..maybe i should check in the city somewhere hmmm i love hugs haha

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I remember those! I used to get those for free back in 1st or 2nd grade when I'd return the lunch trays to the lunch lady. Surprised to see they're still around!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh wow I haven't seen those in YEARS. They had them at the little mom and pop place a couple blocks from my house when I was a little kid in central PA.

Kwirk

The Wrong Advices
Reaction score
Haha, I had these a year or so ago after not having them since I was a kid.

..They were better when I was a kid.

Also, holy crap @ $24 for that case. They sell those at a Kmart around here for like 5 bucks.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
The important question: Do you take the entire lid off, or just poke a hole through it? I was a hole-poker.

Giggitty.