NHL 2017 - 2018

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aaaaand Malkin and Hagelin are both out. They're listed as day to day but those are major losses if they are out for the series.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Aaaaand Malkin and Hagelin are both out. They're listed as day to day but those are major losses if they are out for the series.
Have they actually been ruled out completely for tomorrow's game? Every place I read still says they missed practice and are considered day-to-day, but that could mean anything at this time of year.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have they actually been ruled out completely for tomorrow's game? Every place I read still says they missed practice and are considered day-to-day, but that could mean anything at this time of year.

Sullivan won't rule anybody out in the playoffs, everybody is a game time decision... but missing practice is not a good sign.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn’t seem to matter last year when they won without Crosby and Letang.

Crosby wasn't out last year... and the defense was a lot deeper than it is now so Letang wasn't missed that much. Not to mention they had a while to get used to playing without Letang since he was out for quite a bit of the season as well.

Let's just say I will be shocked if the Caps don't take game 1 and leave it at that :lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Crosby wasn't out last year... and the defense was a lot deeper than it is now so Letang wasn't missed that much. Not to mention they had a while to get used to playing without Letang since he was out for quite a bit of the season as well.

Let's just say I will be shocked if the Caps don't take game 1 and leave it at that :lol:
Oh I can’t remember, these series are all starting to blend in. They usually win the first game.

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh I can’t remember, these series are all starting to blend in. They usually win the first game.
And lose the series :coffee:

This Toronto/Boston game 7 is great so far. Halfway through the 1st period and it is 2-2... goal, tied, go-ahead goal and now tied again.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
And lose the series :coffee:

latest

AxeHappy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It was a great game. I didn't expect the Leafs to make it to 7, so I suppose I can't be upset.

The Bruins were simply the better team.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great game. I was honestly hoping Toronto would knock Boston off as the Caps are the only team left in the East that matches up well against Boston :lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Leafs forgot there was a third period to play. Yeah, I’d be more worried of the Leafs Vs Caps than Boston. I didn’t think looked that great against the Caps when they played. They also have won 12 straight against them.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like the Leafs forgot there was a third period to play. Yeah, I’d be more worried of the Leafs Vs Caps than Boston. I didn’t think looked that great against the Caps when they played. They also have won 12 straight against them.

Textbook example of why you don't try to turtle on a one goal lead...

Latest posts