NHL 2017 - 2018

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, Aston-Reese is injured, he got hurt in practice. That was one rough practice, Murray got a concussion and Reese got an upper body injury and will be out longer term :eek:

Pav

???
Reaction score
WTB: an NHL-level goaltender

Man, the Pens' goaltending has been all over the place this season. Just when it looks like they've finally achieved some consistency, Murray goes down with another injury, now suddenly both Jarry and DeSmith are playing like fresh ECHL call-ups. :facepalm:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sadly I was sort of expecting this... the Pens have looked completely lost in their own end for the last 3 games and add that to the injury to Murry and you've got this disaster.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I tuned out at 8-3, all I could think of was Ralph Wiggum's "HE'S ALREADY DEAD!" bit :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tuned out at 8-3, all I could think of was Ralph Wiggum's "HE'S ALREADY DEAD!" bit :lol:
Young players are looking good going into next year and we're drafting high :cheers:

:yesway: I won't talk too much smack as I'm sure the Pens will be there in the next few years since all of their star players are over 30 :lol:

Pav

???
Reaction score
Srsly, Gibson stopped nearly 40 shots before the Pens scored on him. They were playing well for the first time in four games and I was afraid a red-hot goalie was going to ruin the resurgence.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Srsly, Gibson stopped nearly 40 shots before the Pens scored on him. They were playing well for the first time in four games and I was afraid a red-hot goalie was going to ruin the resurgence.

Yeah same here. Then again they were also into that mode where 40 of the 50 shots were dead square into the center of the net :lol: Hopefully they look good again tonight since some of the other teams in the division lost...

Latest posts