NHL 2014 - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

protest

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm that way with football. But with hockey, I love the game too much. So when the Caps are out (which usually happens quickly) I still watch all the games.

I could watch the west, but I can't stay up that late lol. I think the problem is that the Flyers have so many rivals, and they are usually all in the playoffs. Rangers, Pens, Devils, old school ones like Boston, plus there's the teams I personally dislike in Detroit, Tampa, and NYI. And then PK Subban the fans ruins Montreal.

So yea, I got nothing. :lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Well the West is set... I got Hawks over Wild in 7 and the Ducks over Flames in 6.

For the rest of the East, I didn't think the Wings were going to be leading TB. Hard to tell which team shows up game to game. I think this one goes 7 with Wings upset. The Isles should beat the Caps tonight just because it's game 7 and they fold like a lawn chair. That is pretty much a guaranteed blowout. I'll probably subject myself to the torture and regret not just spending that time with my new Orange Head.:lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Caps hold Isles to 11 shots and Holtby lets in a real soft goal. That had all the stench of a game 7 for the Caps... until Kuznetsov entered beast mode!

SonicBlur

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This Hawks/Wild series will be tough. Hawks don't look to be as dominating as in recent seasons and the Wild look like they're primed. In my opinion, if the Hawks can solve Dubnyk they will win the series, if not then the Wild advance. I'm just going to say Hawks in 6 because I'm a homer, LOL

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I would like to see:

Minnesota have continued playoff success by beating Chicago.

Calgary upset Anaheim.

Montreal actually win a game against Tampa Bay :ugh:

Rangers for an ECF rematch of last year or Capitals actually have some playoff success by reaching the ECF.

RustInPeace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
CD2dnVMUMAAg-gb.jpg

The triforce of Chiarelli, Nicholson, and Babcock will soon be complete...

Oilers domination to follow.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Damn Kucherov, and I used to cheer for him while he played a junior year in my town ahaha

Couldn't watch the game, seems to have been a tight one, should be a good serie

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Another typical Habs game where they control puck possession and play most of the game and can't do .... offensively. I could honestly care less about this "offside controversy", they're just frustratingly boring to watch for a bunch of games now, even considering the nature of the playoffs.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Another typical Habs game where they control puck possession and play most of the game and can't do .... offensively. I could honestly care less about this "offside controversy", they're just frustratingly boring to watch for a bunch of games now, even considering the nature of the playoffs.

IMO there's no controversy here, the goal was good. At real speed, it was a call that could have gone offside or not, its was a close one but not a case where the player has began to skate on the other side of the line.

We lost, we need to score more than one goal per game if we want to go further in the series, simple as that.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
IMO there's no controversy here, the goal was good. At real speed, it was a call that could have gone offside or not, its was a close one but not a case where the player has began to skate on the other side of the line.

We lost, we need to score more than one goal per game if we want to go further in the series, simple as that.

Oh yes they did.

CD-Eib5WAAA2jS6_zpshxvg6lco.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.