NHL 2014 - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Yes. But now he's good during regulation, and I think I prefer it this way. :shrug: I mean, Crawford only stopped one in the SO.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Not much to say about the Habs. Standing on top feels good, but would feel better if they'd play better agains't teams like Sabres, Oilers and Leafs.

Beside that, its a bitchin' good year for sure. Price is at his prime, Galchy is looking better and better and overall, all players seems to put the effort to win the games.

Hard to believe that two years ago, they were dead last in the eastern conference.

protest

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Going to the Flyers game on Thursday. I've been on the tank bandwagon for a while now, but I'd like to see a couple 4 point nights from Giroux and Voracek since I'll be there lol.

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not much to say about the Habs. Standing on top feels good, but would feel better if they'd play better agains't teams like Sabres, Oilers and Leafs.
I'm ok with those considering they've been beating very good teams in tight low-scoring games, much more encouraging :yesway:

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
I'm ok with those considering they've been beating very good teams in tight low-scoring games, much more encouraging :yesway:

Agreed, but given last game's result, I reiiterate my point lol

Wonder how bad Emelin injury will be, we've been lucky so far this year injury wise, but lost two starting defensemen in the last two games with Gonchar. Time for the youngsters to shine

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll tell you the officiating in the NHL is a fvcking joke... so two hand slashing someone in the arm or leg is apparently not a penalty, but you one hand and break a guy's stick and it's an instant call. W T F

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the Pens managed to hold off their end of game collapse until the last two minutes so the Blues didn't have time to score four goals :lol:

Pav

???
Reaction score
We played upwards of a solid 50 minutes last night. We're getting there. :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention, isn't Eric the superstar of the Staal's?

He'd be more apt to get close to $6M, but that's still a good chunk of change for someone who'd most likely be a third liner

Status
Not open for further replies.