NGD tribute vibes

Papaoneil

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
D6AF1F73-CE04-42C5-8788-1945FC4A0F4A.jpeg not anything too fancy but I’ve had a Gibson on my bucket list for a long time. I know they get a bad rap and everything but ever since I was a kid when I started playing, my grandfather told me “you need a les Paul because you play that rock music”. I know that for the price of these that you can get way more high spec guitars and all but the reasoning behind this means more to me than stainless frets and everything. As far as this one it plays great and sounds great. All in all I’m very happy With it and my grandfather approves lol. Anyway enjoy

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Trap inlays are best inlays for LP.

Simple, refined... beautiful guitar. Congratulations, OP.
Out.

I found out newer tributes have maple necks which is pretty sweet in my books. Satin finishes are fun too.

Crungy

I've made up mah mahnd, I ain't wastin no mo tahm
Reaction score
Nice looking LP, congrats! Is it a straight natural finish or does have a bit of color?

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
The backstory alone makes this guitar all the more worth it, IMO - you've finally "made it'! Haha - enjoy it man, it looks absolutely beautiful. I really like the aesthetic of this, after seeing sunburst and black / gold top LP's so much, this is honestly a breath of fresh air.