NGD: So Help Me God I'm Keeping This One (EBMM Content)

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
My album sold really well! I decided to get myself a guitar!

Oh hey look it's a JP BFR, neat (ignore the filthy carpet, there was a Coffee Mishap)

Wait there's something weird about that headstock

HOLY QUARTERSAWN ROSEWOOD NECK BAMAN (also piderman)

The lighting is shit outside today so this was the best I could do, but yum quilted maple

So yeah I got me a rosewood necked BFR! I love it lots. The rosewood neck makes it sound absolutely huge- I actually have to turn down the input on my AxeFX to handle how much low end this beast puts out. And that's compared to my 8-strings! The neck is a little fatter than the JPXIs I had before, but it's still really comfortable. Feels more like a Wizard neck maybe? Anyway, I've owned two JP7s in the past and traded them both away, and ended up regretting it both times. So this one is a KEEPER GODDAMNIT.

PS buy my album it's real good IMHO

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
Jeph, you always have killer guitars (this one included), you crowdsource and release awesome albums, and you make a living creating an awesome webcomic.

Can you please teach me how to be you?

Promit

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is that why today's QC is so lazy? :lol: I kid, I kid. That thing looks really sweet. I love quilt maple tops. I guess it has piezo on board - do you use it?

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Is that why today's QC is so lazy? :lol: I kid, I kid. That thing looks really sweet. I love quilt maple tops. I guess it has piezo on board - do you use it?

A) eat my ass :lol:

B) yeah, I haven't used the piezo much but it's a cool sound, I'm sure I'll find some fun things to do with it. But man, I love the Crunch Lab so much it's hard to use anything but the bridge pickup on this thing! Dark, hot, and tasty.

did you get this one from sweetwater?

I did indeed. Fun story- I actually got a different one from them originally, but it had a sizable gap in the neck pocket. They overnighted me this one as a replacement and paid to have the first one shipped back to them. Sweetwater's customer service is AMAZING.

Jeph, you always have killer guitars (this one included), you crowdsource and release awesome albums, and you make a living creating an awesome webcomic.

Can you please teach me how to be you?

It's really easy, all you have to do is bust your ass every day for 10 years :lol:

Les

Curl of the Burl
Reaction score
I did indeed. Fun story- I actually got a different one from them originally, but it had a sizable gap in the neck pocket. They overnighted me this one as a replacement and paid to have the first one shipped back to them. Sweetwater's customer service is AMAZING.

I thought so! They had two of these, and the one you got is the one i pretty much fapped to until i realized i wasnt going to be to spend the cash on it. It had the larger figuring on the top. Its incredible man, enjoy it for me would ya?!?!?! HNGD!

amogtr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
We have the same rug!

Oh and nice guitar.