NGD! Purple LTD content!

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
Alas, the ones I'm looking to unload are white. You should not have too much trouble finding that combo, however.

The 81/85 set? That's funny. I was actually trying to find a white pair by a rare chance :p Purple/White combo would be sick!

SkyIllusion

Maine Music Teacher
Reaction score
I've been GASing for a Purple beast. Maybe next time I can afford a guitar I'll get one. Also I'm a huge fan of LTDs they are quite a good buy for the money! HNGD! :D

AkiraSpectrum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Congrats, love that purple!
Hopefully ESP/LTD will start adding more colors to their Deluxe (1000) series next year like this purple for example.

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
These are really nice! My friend picked up a sunburst model with zebra pups, looks great!

That purple is just killer though, some brushed chrome EMG's would set that off nicely!

HNGD!

JDinSC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I LURV PURPLE. LTD Makes a killer guitar for very little money. I've nearly drug home EC 256s and similar for next to nothing because they felt great in hand and on the wallet. Nice score!

maxdgad

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
HNGD! I played that guitar at a sam ash earlier this week but I ended up going with an MH350NT (I'm a sucker for the headstock). I'm really digging it aside from the EMG's (81/85), a set of titan's will be going in soon though if you'd like to have my set :)