NGD: Old Ibanez + Family Photo

linthat22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Never been a floral Jem fan, but those aged pink pickups are friggin' awesome! I bet it plays like a dream!

tender_insanity

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That stratocaster is a player series, made in Mexico. A few times I went into a guitar store to try out Strats and that one felt the best among the ones they had (price range 300-3000€).
Color wise it's my Yngwie tool, though it ain't the real deal.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
@tender_insanity can you tell us a little more about the blue-metallic-stucco model? It’s beautiful. Was that a custom job or a standard model (15 seconds of google and I was exhausted. Definitely not lazy at all)?

ChrispyFinch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The JS guitars are seriously underrated. Every Japanese one i played back in the 10 years ago was a monster player.
Your collection is great too, really well rounded.

tender_insanity

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The JS guitars are seriously underrated. Every Japanese one i played back in the 10 years ago was a monster player.
Your collection is great too, really well rounded.

Yeah, there's something in those 80's/90's Ibanezes that make them very good. I mean, nothing wrong with the '98 jem90th but it's different.

Yeah, I've got all styles pretty much covered. Only an LP or a Tele is missing but LP's don't feel comfortable and I hate Telecasters' appearance :p

ChrispyFinch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, there's something in those 80's/90's Ibanezes that make them very good. I mean, nothing wrong with the '98 jem90th but it's different.

Yeah, I've got all styles pretty much covered. Only an LP or a Tele is missing but LP's don't feel comfortable and I hate Telecasters' appearance :p

Get a Gibson V, they're les paul-ish enough, swap out the pickguard and put a lipstick pickup in the neck, and bam you've got an abomination. That covers your missing sonic territory.