NGD: Jackson USA PC1

Matt08642

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That fretboard is hypnotic to look at, seems like a killer guitar!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Also one of my bucket list guitars and I love that color! Excellent taste!!

soul_lip_mike

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So typically jackson usa's come setup nicely from the factory that I don't even bother asking for anything special from the dealer. Little did I know the PC1 comes with 11-52's on it stock when I am normally a 9-42 guy. Sucks having to restring a floyd as soon as you get it but man this thing rips. The fretboard is pretty amazing.

I do find the controls for the sustainiac a bit difficult to access reliably while playing but it's a pretty neat toy to make a bunch of unnecessary noise with. :D

cardinal

F# Dive Bomber
Reaction score
Looks amazing. I played one of these decades ago (?) and it was incredible. Wanted it so bad but I was a broke kid.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Nice. Most I’ve seen have transparent finishes. Looks good in a solid color.

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
“Once I actually get time to play it more… I see that PS5 controller in the background. (Gets back to playing God of War)

Congratulations on the new PC! I’ve always wanted to try one!!!

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
Man I always thought the Pc1 were awesome. Never got to play on but heard the necks were fat. Back then I thought fat necks are bad, now I prefer them. Congrats!

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You get used to the Sustainiac controls.
How do you feel about the bridge pickup? Never tried a PC1 but I just got a Super 3 and I'm digging it so far.

soul_lip_mike

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You get used to the Sustainiac controls.
How do you feel about the bridge pickup? Never tried a PC1 but I just got a Super 3 and I'm digging it so far.
The bridge pickup is pretty in your face compared to the other pickups. It definitely caught me off guard how hot it is.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
So typically jackson usa's come setup nicely from the factory that I don't even bother asking for anything special from the dealer. Little did I know the PC1 comes with 11-52's on it stock when I am normally a 9-42 guy. Sucks having to restring a floyd as soon as you get it but man this thing rips. The fretboard is pretty amazing.

I do find the controls for the sustainiac a bit difficult to access reliably while playing but it's a pretty neat toy to make a bunch of unnecessary noise with. :D
11s in standard? goddamn