NGD : Jackson JS32-8Q Dinky

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Hey,
nice guitar, mate. ;)
I have one question about the neck-joint, because I ordered myself a DKA8 and the only thing that kinda bothers me is that giant neck-joint. Is it comfortable in the higher frets or is it just annoying?

Sorry for my bad english. ^^

Cheers AdamWe

Figured I'd chime in here, the neck joint isn't an issue at all in the higher frets on the DKA8. It's got some of the best fret access I've experienced outside of super deep cutaways.

HNGD though OP, that thing looks really clean. I just wish they'd use normal pickup routes.

stuglue

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Love the colour, HNGD. one of the things I've noticed from looking at this guitar is how much the body looks exactly the same as my ESP 208. I wonder if they are all built in the same factory. Bargain price mate.

Cowboyfromhell

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Congrats dude looks awesome! I saw a video yesterday with the 7sring version in quilt and looks really awesome too. Maybe in the future..... MAYBE!

MrYakob

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey,
nice guitar, mate. ;)
I have one question about the neck-joint, because I ordered myself a DKA8 and the only thing that kinda bothers me is that giant neck-joint. Is it comfortable in the higher frets or is it just annoying?

Sorry for my bad english. ^^

Cheers AdamWe

Jammed out on the 7 string version for about 30 minutes in the store yesterday, I didn't even notice the heel once I was playing!

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
I've got a Schecter Omen 8, and the only thing that turns me off is the higher fret access. How is it here?

Nice pics, btw. Beautiful deep red!

Jameslewis777

I am the Overlord.
Reaction score
dang this is really cool looking haha. I've been thinking about getting the 7 string natty version of this for a mod platform... decisions, decisions

gh0Zt

Reaction score
Congrats! I saw a nice black one at Thomann and I'm really coNsidering getting it.... One thing that puts me of (slightly) is the pickup size problem...
Coz I'll probably wanna replace them.... So my question is: Does it Djent?

skarbu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'll make a test soon. In one or two weeks tops, I'll get one

For comparison, I will use the same amp, but the guitar in the video couldn't be more different, and that's what I'm curious about...how does the basswood 8 stringie with stoc pups do against a mahogany 7 string with Bareknuckles

Stijnson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Happy NGD man, looking good. Pity about that heel though, thats very un-jackson. Also, one of the tuners, I think its the high B string, looks incredibly crooked?
But hey, the tuners will probably be replaced anyway. Im considering the 7-string of this model, because like you said, for that money the guitar looks great and leaves some financial space for upgrades.

DavidBullet

Reaction score
Hey there, I could be buying this guitar. There's just one thing I would like to know. What are the dimensions of the pickup, because I maybe would replace thel with like Nazguls or something. I see that the pickup is very big so I'm afraid a passive mount wouldn't fit in. So I thought on maybe putting in active mounts, because they would fill up the cavity most likely. I just wonder if they would fit in and not be too big or still too small.

Thanks in advance!

EG1s

Luke
Reaction score
Sweet guitar, HNGD. Red is my favorite color, but I'm picky about it on guitars. This one looks good. Enjoy it!

Luke