NGD: guitar came with a USB cable? Is this normal???

Dayn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
God that's slick.

When you tried the Fluences, did it feel more responsive to you? When I swapped from EMG to Fishman, it felt like I was playing with latency with EMGs.

NcLean

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You'd certainly want to charge up ahead of time, because the plug placement is pretty damn awkward for while-playing!

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
God that's slick.

When you tried the Fluences, did it feel more responsive to you? When I swapped from EMG to Fishman, it felt like I was playing with latency with EMGs.

They're definitely more dynamic, and there's none of that high-end fizz I hear with 81s etc. They do drive my AxeFX a lot harder than passives or even the 57/66 set in my 080, so I'm gonna have to turn down the gain in all my presents, but they sound really nice. They're set up with a 5-way switch and position 2, normally a pickup setting that does nothing for me, sounds absolutely gorgeous. Amazing for cleans AND for high gain rhythm playing.

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
The USB port Is for storing your riffz.

HNGD guitar is stunning looking

Mattykoda

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
How is the neck thickness and profile on these compared to the ht7 you had? One of these may be my next purchase. HNGD!

Last edited:

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
The HT7 is much chunkier. These are closer to an EBMM JP in terms of profile. I want to say even thinner than a JP but I think it might just have less shoulder.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
That looks good :yesway:. Enjoy!

Stephan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
(Late) congrats on this phenomenal guitar! I wanted to ask you if you are happy with your fishmans (moderns?) in your aristides? Could you share your experience? Thank you in advance =)

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to expect from the Fishmans but I really like them! Lots of output and clarity with none of the fizz you get from EMGs or Blackouts. I'm not going to be swapping all my passive pickups for Fishmans, but they sound great and I'm definitely keeping them in this guitar.