NGD finally after a few years

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by jacksonslut, May 25, 2015.

1. jacksonslut

jacksonslut dennaB

Nothing special. Just a sgr c7. I haven't had a guitar since mine was stolen in Detroit. I would get better pics but bad weather. I traded a bike for it. Can't really complain about anything and no amp to try it on. But I didn't like that the plastic selector switch tip was to long so it would never go to the neck. Had to sand it down. But that wasn't a problem. Eventually going to throw blackouts in. I've been out of the loop for a few years so I don't know much of what's came out since almost 3 years :lol: it almost feels like playing guitar for the first time.

Also would a schecter neck fit this?
    What size nut do I need to keep the input jack in place?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shawn likes this.
  2. PFlynn

PFlynn SS.org Regular

Input jack nuts are usually 12mm. It may vary on this guitar, as I'm not too well versed in Schecter's, but I'd imagine it'd be the same. As for the neck, you'll probably want to get as many measurements as possible before buying anything. Some adjustments may need to be made even if you're replacing it with the same one.

Congrats on your purchase and high-fives for getting back into it.

3. jacksonslut

jacksonslut dennaB

Okay thanks for the info. I may just chip the paint off the headstock since it did that since dropping it. I'm just not crazy about the sgr logo. I forgot how good it feels to play again. Now I just gotta figure how I'm gonna keep up with my guns and guitar.

4. CrushingAnvil

CrushingAnvil Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land

Did Schecter change their logo?...

5. Doulton

Doulton SS.org Regular

I believe the lower end models, the SGR, has a different logo than the mid level and higher end models.