NGD: ESP USA Eclipse Purple Haze

Bigredjm15

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
IMG_3678.JPEG IMG_3679.JPEG IMG_3681.JPEG IMG_3682.JPEG IMG_3678.JPEG IMG_3679.JPEG IMG_3681.JPEG IMG_3682.JPEG First off, Thank you to AxePalace for running such an amazing business and supplying some of the most amazing instruments I've ever played and seen! Also their customer service is top notch.

This is the first ESP USA guitar I've owned and dear lord its a pleasure to play! I've been an Ibanez guy all my life and I was going between gibson and ESP, then this showed up on my facebook feed and I couldn't help myself. Cheers!

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks great.

I know a certain dealer (popular around these parts) that always says there's nothing better than a USA ESP.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Nice!

I have a USA M-II and it is flawless. Less options to choose from than the Japan CS but it is high quality.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Damn...

You and the dude that just got the 7 string EC with the Evertune are really making me wish I had jumped on the 8 string Eclipse with Evertune when they were still making it. I adore those split inlays.

Many, many congrats man. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Aesthetically it's not my cup of tea at all. But the ESP USA Eclipse design is so cool.

How are the stainless steel frets? That seems like a major benefit of the USA stuff

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. As a production single cut the Eclipse is really iconic in its own right at this point, IMO.