NGD: Esp Ltd Stephen Carpenter SC608B

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Why you so scared to bring out coreysmonster bro?
I've always been here, you could just message me. I've been busy with work the past week but I was never trying to scam you, as I've seen you accuse me of regarding the m80m (which we talked about in the SSO Discord, btw, I wished you luck finding a buyer because you weren't interested in trading my Schecter). I'm also not Adam Howard, or in any way connected to him. I'm honestly pretty annoyed that interacting with you in a friendly way has led to you trying to drag my name through the mud for no reason. I've been a part of this community for a long time and have never once tried to scam or cheat anybody.

Last edited:

Fluence of Shred

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You know what guys, I just realize, I have been up for about 4 days straight without sleep and I havent taken my meds in weeks......maybe I should just log off now
I’m tired....

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
fucking psychotic rambling, snip

You just outed yourself yet again, genius. Good work. Nobody in our chat has scammed anyone, and none of us knew who or what Adam Howard was, before you came into the circle with your schizophrenic, psychotic ass nonsense. Yet you're accusing ALL of us as being the same person, from ALL of your different accounts.

And it's painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain to see that all of these accounts mentioned are all you.

Status
Not open for further replies.