NGD: Esp Ltd Stephen Carpenter SC608B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluence of Shred

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I didn’t want to do this until I got my Carpenter fluence set, but I couldn’t resist because I mentioned it in the EMG megathread. I really wanted the ESP version but it was sold out, jk jk omg as if, it’s too much, I could get an ESP custom shop of my own specs for $4,000! And now they charge internet tax so no thanks, but I got lucky with my guitar center woooooot

It is second handed, but I got a good deal, no worries I have a dear friend who had an APB for the carpenters. This was the one they had, this was the one I took. I traded my Schecter Hellraiser C8 Diamond and put a few hundred with it...

https://ibb.co/zGFYY8C

I do not really care for the 8 stringed EMG. For all the world, I became a fluence convert from one play through, but these sound like 808 with maybe the 18 volt mod. The one thing that I have a little gripe with is I heard I have to redo the wiring now. Is that for sure? I thought they active’s could be hot swapped or jerry swapped or however you say it for the three pin soldered system?

Should I shave the neck, and how much does it cost to have it done? I’m hoping some owners might be out there because the seven string version is on fire in the other 7string area, but I also didn’t want any pink guitars (...pink, esp Ltd..? Smh smh ‍♂️)

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
I didn’t want to do this until I got my Carpenter fluence set, but I couldn’t resist because I mentioned it in the EMG megathread. I really wanted the ESP version but it was sold out, jk jk omg as if, it’s too much, I could get an ESP custom shop of my own specs for $4,000! And now they charge internet tax so no thanks, but I got lucky with my guitar center woooooot

It is second handed, but I got a good deal, no worries I have a dear friend who had an APB for the carpenters. This was the one they had, this was the one I took. I traded my Schecter Hellraiser C8 Diamond and put a few hundred with it...
HNGD and yes def put those fluence in there, and cant believe it was a FEW hundred on TOP of the C8, which model?

And yeah, the B8 is a signature model CUSTOM SHOP, dude, you keep on throwing that little dig in there, but I can feel it....just because Stefan Carpenter’s AnR team spec’d it out, it was the custom shop who actually made it, actually. So yes, ESP and LTD are both awesome, but two different worlds, youre talking about Korean factory mass assembly line versus the BEST custom shop in the world....for the tenth time, I couldnt and would not out spec an 8 string model, and the neck pick up while its silly to many, it works and its unique....so it looks custom, so chill, please? And just let me enjoy my expensive custom shop guitar and you enjoy your great deal LTD....congrats again

WYLD STALLYNS

ESP Custom Shopper
Reaction score
Wah wah...hey Adam, why dont you chime in here and expose which one of your accounts your logged in to and going to use, is it the German one? The ones from texas? The one in florida?

They are both nice guitars , but the B8 = CS so w.e

HAPPY NGD

Wow, this site is weird sometimes

Thaeon

Cosmic Question Asker
Reaction score
HNGD and yes def put those fluence in there, and cant believe it was a FEW hundred on TOP of the C8, which model?

And yeah, the B8 is a signature model CUSTOM SHOP, dude, you keep on throwing that little dig in there, but I can feel it....just because Stefan Carpenter’s AnR team spec’d it out, it was the custom shop who actually made it, actually. So yes, ESP and LTD are both awesome, but two different worlds, youre talking about Korean factory mass assembly line versus the BEST custom shop in the world....for the tenth time, I couldnt and would not out spec an 8 string model, and the neck pick up while its silly to many, it works and its unique....so it looks custom, so chill, please? And just let me enjoy my expensive custom shop guitar and you enjoy your great deal LTD....congrats again

Best custom shop in the world based on what? I’ve played several artist model ESP guitars. Not of which were perceptibly better than any of the Jackson custom shop artist series guitars I’ve played. Different feel. Not what I would call a better guitar. Steph’s Artist and Repertoire team didn’t spec the guitar. They don’t have anything to do with that. They help artists develop their brand. Steph worked with ESP on the custom shop model. They took that model’s specs and sent the CNC data to the factory in Korea. It’s not a different design. Same design. Different machines. Different factory. Different quality hardware. Korean workers.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Wah wah...hey Adam, why dont you chime in here and expose which one of your accounts your logged in to and going to use, is it the German one? The ones from texas? The one in florida?

They are both nice guitars , but the B8 = CS so w.e

HAPPY NGD

Wow, this site is weird sometimes
Why are you using multiple of your accounts to comment on posts? Might as well get on Politics of Ecstacy and Yellow while you're at it. smh.

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
Why are you using multiple of your accounts to comment on posts? Might as well get on Politics of Ecstacy and Yellow while you're at it. smh.
Adam (1)
Adam(2)
*wheres willythemlgpro, bhzang9, sephiroth, rusty, ferret, nag, cloudy, Stevexc, and every other multiple, fake mod and member accounts (Adams 3-xxxx)....yeah, guys hr hr its yellow, everyone’s always yellow, I hope @Randy and @Alex see what you’re doing to their site.

@Thaeon, its all subjective, but this was my dig bag at the OP for something form another thread, and ESP is known to be the best (and usually most expensive in the world, until the “boutique” world magically appeared, largely thanks to SSO) custom since the 80’s....i admit, yes its true there are custom shops that maybe are as good, definitely almost as good, Oni for example, is one company i would put right there alongside ESP, so chill dude ;) I definitely think Jackson and Ibanez custom shop are also [almost] as good, maybe just as good, but after all my experience the ESP custom shop beats everything else ive seen,and ive seen many rare guitars and have a serious collection so ive tried a lot - just to say - your point is valid,i agree with 99% of what you say for the most part, as you are a fairly unbiased, and you have very good taste in your guitars.....all the accounts mentioned here, will tell you

akinari

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
giphy.gif

ferret

Not worthy
Reaction score
How many alts do you have, jesus. Fluence of Shred is another one. You have three alts talking to each other in this thread....

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
Adam (1)

Adam(2)
*wheres willythemlgpro, bhzang9, sephiroth, rusty, ferret, nag, cloudy, Stevexc, and every other multiple, fake mod and member accounts (Adams 3-xxxx)....yeah, guys hr hr its yellow, everyone’s always yellow, I hope @Randy and @Alex see what you’re doing to their site.

Shut the fuck up already, dude. You have FIVE accounts on this site, you goddamn lunatic. Get help.

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
We are the Adam Howard. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

All of the yellows, Two Panthers, and the WYLD STALLYNS of the universe will be assimilated.

Fluence of Shred

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
adam

exactly +1, Adam, that meme is for yourself

How many alts do you have, jesus. Fluence of Shred is another one. You have three alts talking to each other in this thread....
Adam, oops, did I cross over Adam?

FYI anyone reading this - Fluence of Shred, WYLD STALLYNS, Two Panthers and Politics of Ecstasy are all the same lunatic.
Adam again
Shut the fuck up already, dude. You have FIVE accounts on this site, you goddamn lunatic. Get help.
Fuck you, another chat room scam ring member

We are the Adam Howard. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Adam

All of the yellows, Two Panthers, and the WYLD STALLYNS of the universe will be assimilated.
and another Adam

Why Assimilate them? Politics of Ecstasy, Fluence Of shred, Two Panthers, and most of all - most of all - YELLOW, more importantly than anything

————

PSA: The site is flooded with fake duplicate accounts of the same person, with throw away email accounts, accounts created by moderators and their friends, and they are ALL contributing at once right here, converging together, answering all at the same time.....but if it isn’t Just Adam, its his friends too......

Yellow was banned because he was outspoken about the truth and the dishonesty on this site, and he ALWAYS knew something was fishy, so when Svava/Adam Howard scammed him, he also banned him to keep him from recovering the messages

All of these guys saying we have multiple accounts are also the same guys who have multiple accounts and are posting mockingly about multiple accounts to me with their multiple accounts.....

When I was an active member, I was actually a very helpful and contributive person, and an asset to any community because of my selflessness and willingness to help others, and you MISTOOK my kindness as weakness, and you stalked and attacked me to the point that I had not choice but to answer with more strength then you have and can handle

If its confusing, it should be because thats how con artists and scammers work, by the time you figured it out, they are gone with your money

And I wont stand for it Adam

Why you so scared to bring out coreysmonster bro? U scared bro? Check your “encrypted” email you gave me, I have a private matter you need to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.