NGD: Daemoness Baritone V (Medieval Woodcut)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Picked this up a few weeks ago from Fabio Da Silva, guitarist from the Death Metal Band 'Annihilation' (great guy to deal with). Haven't had that much playing time on it tbh cos I
have f**king Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Compressed/Prolapsed C6 and C7 discs in my neck
causing further nerve pain/damage down my fretting arm....bonus!!! Anyhoo...really early
Daemoness this one from 2009. 26'5 scale. Mahogany body with a BKP Aftermath. Sounds
Monstrous. Really fantastic build and Dylan's talent even with these earlier models is very
apparent. Easily on par with a lot of the big hitting Superstrats from the late 80's/early90's
glory days.....if not better. Pictured here with it's Daemoness stablemate the Anti Christ V.

2ainbev.jpg

2i8ipfq.jpg

2n58c8.jpg

5tro0o.jpg

29uvdhg.jpg

2iax07t.jpg

r7ipe8.jpg

2n6w65z.jpg

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Are you ready for the onslaught of people saying the guitar cant sound good with the pickup that far from the bridge?

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Are you ready for the onslaught of people saying the guitar cant sound good with the pickup that far from the bridge?

I actually lol'd at that...Cheers! They are welcome to come and try it. I have a funny feeling Dylan might just know a tad more about these things than these keyboard band-waggoners. ;-)

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Mate you can't hold on to anything, they'd be up for sale sooner than I can say "I just need the money for a deposit on a build to my own specs"

Too true man, that's me to a tee. He'd be calling me back saying hey man I'm all better can I have my guitars back?

My reply? "Oh ya man I'll get them to you in a year when the builds done" lol

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I actually lol'd at that...Cheers! They are welcome to come and try it. I have a funny feeling Dylan might just know a tad more about these things than these keyboard band-waggoners. ;-)

It DOES look really far away. But all that does it make a darker, thicker sound. And you put a bright pickup in there and it's absolutely fine.

Sweet guitar. I'm still tempted for a Daemoness myself, but their website has been "under construction" for 6 months and I heard the wait list is now 3.5 years, which is a little ridiculous.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
It DOES look really far away. But all that does it make a darker, thicker sound. And you put a bright pickup in there and it's absolutely fine.

Sweet guitar. I'm still tempted for a Daemoness myself, but their website has been "under construction" for 6 months and I heard the wait list is now 3.5 years, which is a little ridiculous.

It's still easy enough to contact them regarding a custom build. Wait times are around that at the minute but are hopefully going to shorten. Thing is though why wait a year and see if build times get shorter by a year? ;-)