NGD: Carvin DC727. EPIC!

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Amazing looking guitar!!! I love your Agile too! Im gasing for an Agile especially after seeing yours. But back to the Carvin! I have always loved them. Never gotten to play one yet though. Nice keyboard too! I have the same one!!

Bboren

Urine Purifier
Reaction score
IMG_0586.jpg

Sick guitar!

Also, I noticed that specialized sticker in he background. They're pretty great bikes. You have impeccable taste sir.

Thank you. Funny thing is that I sold my my Specialized 29er to buy my axe fx :lol:

Bboren

Urine Purifier
Reaction score
Amazing looking guitar!!! I love your Agile too! Im gasing for an Agile especially after seeing yours. But back to the Carvin! I have always loved them. Never gotten to play one yet though. Nice keyboard too! I have the same one!!

I still love my Agile for lower tuned stuff. My Carvin was only 75 bucks more than the Agile too! :fawk:

Baboisking: It came that way from the previous owner. I guess had the magic touch.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I think ebony with no markers is so clean and awesome looking. Yet another reason I love this guitar!

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! big Carvin fan here too. They make great stuff!

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
My old Blue Carvin 727 had that same wood combo. The high-end on that guitar was a thing of beauty. Congrats.

Danxile

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Pretty sweet. Looks very similar to Marc Lambert from Painted in Exile's guitar.

Edika

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Welcome to the Carvin 7 string club ;)! I saw your post also in the Carvin thread! I would be very curious to listen to a clip of the Carvin with the DiMarzio's, so if you have time at some point please record something :)!

One question, does the guitar stay in tune when you use the trem? Mine is with the same configuration (graphite nut and licensed trem) and it doesn't hold it together very well. A couple of dives and pull ups and I have to use the fine tuners to bring it back!

Latest posts