NGD: Agile Interceptor Pro 827

haffner1

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's killer. I love the top. I'm not sure if I prefer that or the more florescent one on the 827 FR that I got. They both look pretty good, but I think mine works better with the DR Neons. I have really been having a thing for green lately anyway. Maybe it's a phase or something. First the 827, then the Jackson Dinky parts guitar that I got that has black stripes overlaying green flame. I have even been thinking of having the FR in my Interceptor 827 powder coated in florescent green, but I haven't looked into the cost yet.

BTW how are you liking that Duncan preamp?

Edit: Damn, is that a single piece body?

Xykhron

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's killer. I love the top. I'm not sure if I prefer that or the more florescent one on the 827 FR that I got. They both look pretty good, but I think mine works better with the DR Neons. I have really been having a thing for green lately anyway. Maybe it's a phase or something. First the 827, then the Jackson Dinky parts guitar that I got that has black stripes overlaying green flame. I have even been thinking of having the FR in my Interceptor 827 powder coated in florescent green, but I haven't looked into the cost yet.

BTW how are you liking that Duncan preamp?

Edit: Damn, is that a single piece body?

I don't think it's a single piece body. Seems to be two pieced.
The duncan preamp is not bad. It really sounds like the "real" blackouts, but too hot for me