Finally got my hands on an Axe Fx Ultra. It was running firmware 10.02 so I decided to upgrade to 11. Took me 2 hours to do it! At first I thought it was an issue with what I was using for MIDI (Saffire 6USB). Then I read where different versions of Axe Edit might fix the issue. I was originally running 1.0.191. Downgraded to .9, connected everything up, changed the sysex ID, and Axe Edit detected it immediately. Updated firmware and reinstalled all 3 banks of patches. Spent 5 minutes making a Mark IV patch from scratch... This thing sounds unbelievable! Sounds a ton better than the GSP1101 I was using previously. Can't wait to play around with it more this evening. Now for the awesome sauce part.... Paid $800 to one of the former guitarists of the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza for it. I didn't know this beforehand until he told me that's who he used to play for and bought it to use on tour. He was nice enough to hold it for me for a week until I could drive out his way to meet him. Super nice guy, and I got one hell of a deal!