NFRFRD cab part 2

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by littlebadboy, Apr 16, 2021.

1. littlebadboy

littlebadboy SS.org Regular

I got a 2nd Headrush FRFR108 cab for my birthday from my family! It sounds so GOOD that I almost wet my pants! It's my first time to try a stereo rig in my 30+ years of pretend playing! It sounds weird, but in a good way! It's like the sounds come from the center but there's some echoes and whatnots going on thrown at me from the left and right!

[​IMG]

FRFR means full range-flat response to those who are not familiar. They're great amplification for mfx/modelers as they do not color the tone that the modeler is meant to reproduce.

Now, I have to wait until summer break before I could really play and catch up!

Do I sound excited?

ATRguitar91 and Mourguitars like this.
  2. Mourguitars

Mourguitars SS.org Regular

Those modelers sound fantastic in stereo dont they !

Congrats !

Mike

littlebadboy likes this.
  3. ATRguitar91

ATRguitar91 SS.org Regular

I just grabbed a Headrush 108 to pair with my 12 inch version. The size is pretty crazy; they both sound great. I haven't set them up to run in stereo, but I'm looking forward to it. Your setup looks awesome!

How do you route everything? Are you able to keep the monitors and both FRFRs hooked up at the same time? I'm using an HX Stomp as the hub, and I don't think there's enough outputs to run both in stereo all the time sadly.

littlebadboy likes this.
  4. littlebadboy

littlebadboy SS.org Regular

The FRFRs are just for the modeler unit. The studio monitors are only connected to the Behringer audio interface for my DAW.

ATRguitar91 likes this.