New Schecter Models Megathread

Mattykoda

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
genuinely one of the best signature models they've ever released and it's a pity it wasn't more popular

I still regret not picking one up, I recall seeing them being pushed on Reverb for like $650(?) towards the very end of their production cycle.
Yup I paid right around $700 with tax from zzounds when they went on sale. I had to go through 3 (I think) until I finally got one that was decent but even the one I settled with still had a fair amount of cosmetic issues. It was a great guitar though and sounded great with the 57/66 combo . I had the original silver burst as well but there was just something about the black one I could not mesh with.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
After all the Reaper/ Ibanez RGD thing, honestly I'm not being a fan of unfinished sides anymore. Cheap vibe. Nice guitar otherwise.
Yeah its kind of like the KMs. I dont mind the unfinished back but i would prefer a nice solid color instead of the veneer.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Wondering what that is to the right in the Browne pic... Looks identical... Guessing 7 string.

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
FB-IMG-1670528423799.jpg

FB-IMG-1670528429837.jpg

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Make it flat top with belly cut and arm rest and I would sell both kidneys to fund it... What a beauty!!!!! That color is perfect!!!!!
better say they should make more models with that color scheme. Like, ya know, an E1? a V1?

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
Apparently new KM model(s) incoming.
I figured as much. At the very least they want to roll out models without the Fishman and presumably Lundgrens. I’d be down with import models in the same colors that DCGL did for his new USAs.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Wonder if it'll be a refresh with new pickups (Lundgrens, or custom Schecter pickups) or a whole new MKIV.

Would be kind of neat to see Schecter pickups in new version. Schecter has really been going gang busters and making a harder push in to the pickup world would make sense.

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If there is a mkiv I wonder if they will be Korean or Indo. I was wondering if some new stuff was coming.
I honestly hope it'll be Indo, as prices has increased SO much lately that I fear a korean full spec KM would cost about 2k this time. Granted, at least here in Europe. An indo Trad here in Italy is about 1.3k...