New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That seems like a mistake. Isn’t the hardtail equivalent only $1300-1400?
Ok asked to AMS via Facebook about the prices and typos, confirmed not being a mistake but the actual street price of the stuff.

Not sure why the Custom costs much lower than the Elite, which is far more expensive than even the Solo Supreme, and the Jackson concept

which comes with OFR and case included.

Grim times are coming.

trem licking

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Best, sure no problem. Most unique, what sucks is that you're correct here, and thats sad.

Give me more shapes for 8 strings, manufacturers. I know its risky, but one of yall has to do it.
Balaguer... If you dont mind the wait and you cant return if you don't like it

cardinal

F# Dive Bomber
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best 8 Schecter makes?

AFFB7065-EB4-C-470-E-A79-E-A777-A9441-D3-E.jpg

Had to post it; sorry.

AkiraSpectrum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@Taylord
IMO the silver mountain series is incredible.
The stock pickups sound awesome, too. Like, switching them with the latest hotness won’t get you anything better, maybe just different at best.
What do you guys think is the best 8 Schecter makes?
I've heard the C-8 Silver Mountain Multi-scales are extremely good and very well-priced. Only negative I've seen from a few people is that the bridge pickup may be a little too dark for some. Otherwise, feature-wise, build-quality-wise, and price, its extremely solid.

BillCosby

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've heard the C-8 Silver Mountain Multi-scales are extremely good and very well-priced. Only negative I've seen from a few people is that the bridge pickup may be a little too dark for some. Otherwise, feature-wise, build-quality-wise, and price, its extremely solid.
I really liked the one I had feel, tone, and quality wise, but I just hated the way it looked. None of the colors worked for me. I got the red one cause of the three it looked the best, but I got tired of it and wanted a solid color or something see through. I'm looking forward to the Reaper Elite 7s, for that reason.

tian

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really liked the one I had feel, tone, and quality wise, but I just hated the way it looked. None of the colors worked for me. I got the red one cause of the three it looked the best, but I got tired of it and wanted a solid color or something see through. I'm looking forward to the Reaper Elite 7s, for that reason.
This is 100% where I'm at. I've got a silver one and it's an amazing guitar but the visuals don't really do anything for me. I play and enjoy it but makes it hard to get attached to.

JimF

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That black one is appealing to me! Just a shame about the inlays. Just something about them I don't jive with. It's not even that I think they're crap... I just know its my opinon, and they're not for me.