Reaction score
NICK%20JOHNSTON%20PT%20BANNER.jpg
Woah these look sweet.

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score

Some questions about this:

1. I assume these are KM7 MKIII models?
2. Are these artist models or hybrids? Just picked up a hybrid last month and would be very interested if these were hybrids, but I guess the Artist isn't that much more expensive.
3. Re: #2 - maybe these are Artists? I'm looking at the bridge area size/shape.
4. Assuming these are just through DCGL?
5. Any idea on timing?

Basically what I'm saying is - I want one. Preferably the orange one, but purple is nice.

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

2. Are these artist models or hybrids? Just picked up a hybrid last month and would be very interested if these were hybrids, but I guess the Artist isn't that much more expensive.
5. Any idea on timing?

Basically what I'm saying is - I want one. Preferably the orange one, but purple is nice.

I dont recall the difference between Hybrid, Artist and so on honestly, but consider they are all USA models, and yeah likely DCGL exclusives.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

5. Any idea on timing?

They're most likely USA Production KM7 Stage guitars. These aren't imports. Chewy works at the Schecter USA plant as a painter.

I dont recall the difference between Hybrid, Artist and so on honestly, but consider they are all USA models, and yeah likely DCGL exclusives.

The Hybrid is the affordable Korean KM7. The Artist is the expensive one.

dirtool

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It is DCGL exclusives? I thought it is a renew of KM7 MKIII since Keith switch to lundgren btw.

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It is DCGL exclusives? I thought it is a renew of KM7 MKIII since Keith switch to lundgren btw.
Not many details at the moment. But I guess when finishing process will be over, Schecter CS page will post more infos and we'll know their destination

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Took a pick of my USA Sunset Custom II to show the girlfriend, thought I would share

Last edited: