New Schecter Models Megathread

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
........I like the head stock
Really? I was just about to ask wtf was up with the headstock. :lol: I feel like it was sooo close to a straight string pull, but then they were like, “yeah, but let’s tip it over to the side, so it do like this” like in the Anjela Johnson bit.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
271265668_5389041687779265_3692772327622365911_n.jpg

JCNID.jpg

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Just played one of their apocalypse Solo's with the antique looking ash backs and it was actually super super cool guitar. Always thought they were cheesy but in person they're super premium feeling.

Dineley

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm bummed seems they discontinued the apocalypse e-1 in the worn finish.

Also need to let these roman numeral inlays die. I swear Schecter design peaked with the SLS elites. Although the new blackout stuff looks fairly non offensive. Either way I love most of what they are putting out just some guitars would be perfect minus the numeral inlays.

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
More likely Mike Ciravolo liking that kind of stuff. He's into dark wave/goth music/hardcore punk, so roman numbers, weird skulls, crosses, bats, crows, bat shaped skulls of crows which fly upon roman shaped crosses are definitely something he may dig.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
More likely Mike Ciravolo liking that kind of stuff. He's into dark wave/goth music/hardcore punk, so roman numbers, weird skulls, crosses, bats, crows, bat shaped skulls of crows which fly upon roman shaped crosses are definitely something he may dig.

Yeah I'm familiar with his taste. Just probably explains from a business point why they were doing more tasteful guitars for a couple of year then went back to doing that stuff.

Dineley

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah I'm familiar with his taste. Just probably explains from a business point why they were doing more tasteful guitars for a couple of year then went back to doing that stuff.

Just saw the evil twin Hellraiser. The numerals work on that body. So maybe they are onto something. I just find they usually put them on something that doesn't have that kind of vibe.