NEW Red Panda Context Reverb -Making the best better

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by BurningRome, Jun 4, 2019.

1. BurningRome

BurningRome SS.org Regular

Okay,
    So I’m a huge fan of the Red Panda Context Reverb. I’ve tried nearly every high end reverb pedal on the market and this always wins.

I had reached out to Red Panda this past weekend to throw them a suggestion for a 2nd version of the pedal by having the delay setting be independent with a dedicated switch, Like the Keely Caverns functionality.

Anyway, Andy of Red Panda quickly responded to say the following...

“Thanks for reaching out about this, we did recently announce a Context 2 via an interview with Music Radar (linked below) I will add this to our feature requests and there may be a way to do something like this.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/ton...sign-algorithms-that-behave-in-an-organic-way

all my best,
    Andy Pitcher“

Point of this is to share and to say, I’m stoked there’s a smaller better second version coming out very soon. I’ve learned, for me, it’s the best reverb on the market for what I like. If you were a context user, you may also stoked.