MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
It's not bad, but some of the drumming was fairly unrealistic. Like the quadruplets in the first section of the first song. There's no way dude is doing them that fast. Overall I give it a 7/10.

oliviergus

Djentiver Gustafsson
Reaction score
Thanks for the criticism!
Hehe its easy to get carried away while using midi drums. Anyway, hes not a bad drummer.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Thanks for the criticism!
Hehe its easy to get carried away while using midi drums. Anyway, hes not a bad drummer.

Always constructive, my friend. :yesway: I know what you mean, as I get pretty carried away sometimes as well. Just try to make it sound more realistic so when you play live, he can emulate it exactly. It's much better when you play exactly what your recordings sound like. I think what turns me off the most is the mix. I know it's probably not the highest quality studio since they're only demos, but I'm a huge mix whore, so that kind of bothers me. The music is good stuff. I'll probably have to listen more before it latches on. Certainly better than what I'm doing, though!

Oh, and welcome. :wavey:

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
sounds like a less put togethor chealsea grin, carnifex, with a little more experimentation from that sounds kinda.

if i was 2 years younger this would have been pretty cool, it sounds okay.

but i have grown out of the whole deathcore thing

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm diggin' it as well. Swedish metal rarely fails me.

oliviergus

Djentiver Gustafsson
Reaction score
That's constructive :rolleyes:

That being said, the songs are pretty cool. Not my favorite thing ever, but I see potential. Keep at it :yesway:

Thank you! It will sure be interesting to see where it goes, we have only played together for like 3 months. And its just getting better and better for every song

oliviergus

Djentiver Gustafsson
Reaction score
Im bumping this thread with our first song from our promotion album which is coming in next month:

Comments?
And please, if you enjoy. Give us a like on facebook:
Kreon | Facebook

squid-boy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't hear a lot of progressive qualities. But the vocals are good and I'm a vocal-whore. So, I enjoyed it solely because of the screamy-screams.