New metal band from Dubai/UAE! (Produced by Diego Farias of Volumes)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Rayan22, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Rayan22

Rayan22 Coat of Arms UAE

Hey everybody!

So my band "Coat of Arms" from Dubai in the UAE are coming out with a new record mixed, mastered, and produced by Diego Farias of the band Volumes.

Our new single "Composure to Remain" is one of the highlight 7 string songs on the record, using Ibanez RG-Prestiges (2005 & 2006 models) but re-vamped with some BKP Aftermaths! I'll be posting pics of the guitars very soon!

Tone was generated through AxeFx Ultra, but will be using the Line 6 POD HD Pro/ Torpedo LIVE combo for my live set-up!

Until then, check out the track either on soundcloud on youtube and would love to hear what you guys think!

https://soundcloud.com/coatofarmsband/composure-to-remain

mcd likes this.
  2. Static

Static Metal Meister

You guys sound quite different from the last time i saw you guys play around 2 years back.

Good stuff.Very cool that you got Diego to produce your album.

How's the Torpedo Live working out for you?

3. Rayan22

Rayan22 Coat of Arms UAE

Its fantastic dude. I've tried using the cab impulses on the POD and then compared the similar models against those on the torpedo and there's literally just no comparison. The way you can calibrate your mic positioning and distance from the cab is amazing... you literally can hear the difference in every % of movement.

I've even tried routing POD Farm, GTR, and a Blackstar HT20 through the Torpedo and I havent got a bad sounding tone yet!!!

Thanks for the feedback too! :)

4. phugoid

phugoid SS.org Regular

Awesome! So glad to hear serious metal being played here. I'm going to PM you with my email address, please let me know when you guys have a gig in town.

That single-note line at 1:28 of Composure to Remain just grabbed me. I need more!

5. Rayan22

Rayan22 Coat of Arms UAE

Thank you dude, i got your message too!

Hope to see at the shows... puka bow bow bow, puka bow bow bow! haha :p