New LTD Models: 2022 edition

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just found this in the custom shop gallery. Is this going to be the next KH reissue like the modernised KH3 reissue?
Just found this in the custom shop gallery. Is this going to be the next KH reissue like the modernised KH3 reissue?

I can maybe see it? This year would have been 35 years since he officially signed to ESP, and next year is the 35th anniversary of AJFA. So i can see them doing a Zorlac reissue for either one.

Edika

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Price hikes and all that EX-7 baritone was £999 for preordained. Most of the Black Metal guitars with SS frets were in that price range! I have been looking for a 7 string Explorer and the only thing that came close, which was short lived, was the Schecter E-7 Apocalypse. That was a £260 more but also had a neck pickup and colors lol!

PromptCritical5

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't know how/if it relates to any of the other 2022 models, but Sweetwater told me the new camo Snakebyte should be available in April.

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The prices are not getting out of hand. They ARE out of hand. The new Snakebyte is the worst.. 2k€ for an LTD. Let that sink in. Steel frets and satin necks are nice, but come on.. will thos Eclipses be 1,5k guitars? Maybe they will, idk.

I love ESP however, and I guess if you find mint used ones for fair prices, buy them. The prices are only going to increase I'm afraid.

Combination of lots of things. Production delays. Shipping. Some amount of "hey, everybody else is doing it". JPY is relatively cheap, so it isn't due to that. The REAL problem is that your €2K of currency simply isn't worth what it was a few years ago. So you need to recalibrate what you think 2K can buy you. This has been happening for at least a decade, bit by bit, but it's kinda crunched now and happened all at once.