New LACS day...

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
HNGD
Really nice

LACS is the LA custom shop right? Is it like as good as Fugiuen or Sugi ibaneZ ??

how does one acquire a LACS too?

really cool

DCM_Allan

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
Cool Dino finally sold it, I was offering this one on his behalf through my Ibanez LACS instagram page before if was wiped out by Instagram, follow my new page @LACSIBANEZ

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That's pretty damn nice, but get that shitty ass Brother printer away from it. You don't want generic office cooties getting on such a sweet axe.

DCM_Allan

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
i'm honestly not sure.

I was talking to him the other night about that, the fuck happened man?

I'm not sure, I got a few emails form instagram saying that I violated the conditions, with no explanation, They removed my profile picture, and when I put it back, they closed the account without giving me the option to dispute it, I opened a new one now @LACSIBANEZ

Quiet Coil

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Oh man, what I wouldn’t give...

That’s one from the Obsolete-era right? Pretty sure I saw him play it live.

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
How does it play?

And what are those two Caparisons in the back? I've never seen the black painted headstock before

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score
How does it play?

And what are those two Caparisons in the back? I've never seen the black painted headstock before
there's 3 caparisons back there.

One is a black JSM

One is an Adam D signature prototype from ~2007 from just before he switched to parker. 2 were produced, a basswood one and an ash one. This is the ash one. the basswood one was beat to everliving fuck by adam and jona weinhoven. This is by far my best sounding and playing 6 string.(fun fact, this is actually BLUE... it's just so damn dark it turned out black)

There's also a blue PLM custom that was built for and owned by adam in there(not pictured). it's also 1 of 2. the other blue one was auctioned off years ago.

Last edited:

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
there's 3 caparisons back there.

One is a black JSM

One is an Adam D signature prototype from ~2007 from just before he switched to parker. 2 were produced, a basswood one and an ash one. This is the ash one. the basswood one was beat to everliving fuck by adam and jona weinhoven. This is by far my best sounding and playing 6 string.(fun fact, this is actually BLUE... it's just so damn dark it turned out black)

There's also a blue PLM custom that was built for and owned by adam in there(not pictured). it's also 1 of 2. the other blue one was auctioned off years ago.

Nice! Great collection. I've never even seen a Caparison without the "devils tail" headstock before

Edika

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You mean you got a new CLAS(s) Ibanez !

One of his simpler designs but still a classic and classy design. The fact it plays better than your other LACS is just icing on the cake!