New Greg Puciato single

MetalheadMC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

I've always enjoyed Greg's work with Dillinger, and Kiler be Killed. I haven't listened to much of his solo stuff, but this "Grunge" side is cool. I'm sure touring with Cantrell has helped.

Reaction score
I preordered his album. His last album was by far my favorite of that year and this one. I've developed a music crush on him. Ever seen someone so talented that they become attractive and you don't even know what they look like? Yeah...

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
This album feels so Soundgarden-ish, it's pretty cool. The previous single "Lowered" might be one of the best things he's ever written, though.
Pre-ordered the album too, I'm pretty excited. Still hoping Greg gets back to the third Black Queen album.

MetalheadMC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This album feels so Soundgarden-ish, it's pretty cool. The previous single "Lowered" might be one of the best things he's ever written, though.
Pre-ordered the album too, I'm pretty excited. Still hoping Greg gets back to the third Black Queen album.
Just listened to Lowered last night. Yeah that's a damn good track. Honestly had never heard of Reba, but they killed it together

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I was always such a huge fan of Dimitri in Dillinger and was let down when he left but then when Greg joined I was strangely okay with it.

I REALLY like his solo stuff, I'm really excited for this album as well. This song has such a modern day 80's vibe but with Greg there is always this chance that he could break out into that aggressive vibe he worked out so well.

Lowered was great and really like Reba's contribution and appreciate that Greg stayed back and let her do all the yelling.

MetalheadMC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

The 3rd single, and easily the heaviest. Haven't listened to the entire album yet, but this song fucking hits

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Mirrorcell is one of the best things Greg has done. So, so much better than Child Soldier. Especially the track "We". But there honestly isn't a bad song here.